- Defibrillators save lives but they're relatively inexpensive. They can be as little as £1,000 which is easily reached through crowdfunding.
- A Crowdfunder will bring together your community around the cause in a really fun way.
- You can enable fundraisers, allowing people to raise money on behalf of the defib project.
- Crowdfunder has all the help you need to run a successful crowdfunding campaign.
- The Justin Edinburgh 3 Foundation can help you with buying the defib equipment for our community.
- The organisation is also on hand to offer support and education around live saving skills. Get in touch!