Get up to £5,000
Torbay Council are supporting local projects that enrich the lives of residents in Torbay, reduce inequalities and social isolation and support our community economy and culture.
You need a crowdfunding project to apply for funding. Start or continue adding your project and, if eligible, you'll be prompted to apply.
You may be eligible for match funding from Torbay Council of up to 50% of your crowdfund target (up to a maximum of £5,000). Before completing your application please read the accompanying terms and conditions fully Read here.
We will make pledges towards the development and delivery of projects within Torbay that will benefit local residents, of any age and from any community where they:
- Improve the mental health and wellbeing of people of any age
- Reduce social isolation of people of any age
- Increase physical activity levels and/or promote a healthy diet.
- Help people in their recovery from substance misuse problems
- Improve the lives of children and young people.
- Support the integrated health and social care model for Torbay.
- Help to reduce inequalities between different communities.
- Improve or enhance the local environment to make people feel safer.
- Increase cultural opportunities.
- Have a demonstrable benefit in addressing the Climate Change Emergency.
- Links to services that Torbay Council delivers and the outcomes that the council is seeking to achieve.