Sovereign Thriving Communities
Get up to £10,000
The Sovereign Thriving Communities Fund is supporting projects that benefit Sovereign communities.
You need a crowdfunding project to apply for funding. Start or continue adding your project and, if eligible, you'll be prompted to apply.
Sovereign may pledge up to 50% of your project target, up to a £10,000 maximum pledge. Before completing your application for match-funding, please read the essential criteria here.A pledge of grant support from Sovereign will be triggered by the following:
- Organisation has reached 25% of funding target from crowdfunding
- At least 20 unique backers have pledged towards your target
- An application for Sovereign pledge is approved
- Must be located within 3 miles of a Sovereign Housing development and benefit Sovereign communities/residents
- All applicants must comply with the relevant permissions/licensing/insurance/documentation (constitution)/policies
- Be an existing registered organisation or charity
- Deliver your project in 2020/2021
- Before a pledge/award can be released your full crowdfunding, target must be reached (this includes the amount matched)
- Health and well-being: co-created projects that improved health, quality of life and reduced health inequalities.
- Education: reduce inequalities; provide opportunities for education for life increasing skills and creativity.
- Social inclusion: intergenerational work, improve economic wellbeing.
- Co-creation and building partnerships: Resident led projects that bring together service providers and residents.
- Sustainable communities: Promoting a sense of community through projects that are well connected, well served and inclusive.
- Community cohesion: Projects that enable communities to grow in harmony, increasing the sense of connection and safety to the area they live in.
- Climate change: support environmental sustainability or address climate change and involves local residents.