Devon and Cornwall Police - Community Resilience Fund
Get up to £5,000
Funding for projects that aim to increase community resilience within local communities and help to support vulnerable people.
You need a crowdfunding project to apply for funding. Start or continue adding your project and, if eligible, you'll be prompted to apply.
Devon and Cornwall Police have launched the Community Resilience Fund to support local projects within Devon, Plymouth, Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.
What can we fund?
This fund is our way of supporting local projects that aim to increase community resilience within local communities and help to support vulnerable people. Campaigns launching on Crowdfunder.co.uk could be eligible for a contribution from Devon and Cornwall Police of up to 50% of the funding target (up to a maximum value of £5,000).
Projects must raise 25% of their target before they will be considered eligible for possible funding from Devon and Cornwall Police.
Funding is now available to help groups set up community-led projects that meet the following criteria:
- Projects must benefit people in Devon, Plymouth, Cornwall or the Isles of Scilly*
- Delivering one or more of the following outcomes:
- supporting vulnerable people
- tackling social isolation
- building local capacity and resilience
- supporting community safety (and in so doing, result in the reduction of demand on frontline emergency services)
- Demonstrates added benefit for the county, for example using local providers or developing the skills of local people
*At least 75% of the people benefiting from your project should live in Devon, Plymouth, Cornwall or the Isles of Scilly.
Projects must be registered as an ‘all or nothing’ scheme to be eligible.
The money pledged will only be released if the full fundraising target has been reached.Devon and Cornwall Police seeks to distribute funding in and even-handed way across the force area and reserves the right not to make a funding pledge to a particular project.Download the guidance notes for more information on how to apply.
Please see the Community Resilience Fund terms & conditions.