Derby Community Fund
Get up to £5,000
Match funding is available for projects that are led by not for profit organisations that will benefit communities in Derby.
You need a crowdfunding project to apply for funding. Start or continue adding your project and, if eligible, you'll be prompted to apply.
To be eligible for a pledge of match funding from Derby City Council, projects must:
- be local to the City and benefit people who live or work in Derby*
- be run by a not for profit organisation
- demonstrate support from the crowd and have achieved 25% of their funding target
- contribute to one or more of the following areas:
- help to support vulnerable adults and children
- improve the health and wellbeing of residents
- help to increase attainment, skills and employment potential
- help to build strong communities
*At least 75% of the people benefiting from your project should live or work in Derby.
Once an eligible project has raised 25% of their fundraising target from multiple pledges, Derby City Council may pledge to fund a further 25% of the target up to a maximum of £5,000.
The money pledged will be released only if the full fundraising target has been reached.Download the Crowdfund Derby guidance pack to read the full eligibility criteria and Terms and Conditions.