Barking and Dagenham Community Fund
Get up to £10,000
Funding for local projects and initiatives which benefit the community or improve the lives of local people.
You need a crowdfunding project to apply for funding. Start or continue adding your project and, if eligible, you'll be prompted to apply.
London Borough of Barking and Dagenham may pledge up to 50% of your project target, up to £10,000 maximum pledge.
- The project must be local to the borough and benefit people who live or work in Barking and Dagenham.
- The project must have regard to equalities and diversity. It must therefore be inclusive and accessible to everyone.
- The project must have strong local support, shown through a vibrant crowdfunding campaign.
- The project helps residents into employment, or closer to employment, or brings economic benefit to the borough.
- The project improves the health and wellbeing of residents.
- The project builds cohesion in the community or encourages civic pride.
- The project creates volunteering opportunities for local people
- The project focuses on improving equality for a particular protected characteristic, as defined in the Equality Act 2010.