Get up to £2,500
Stirling Council provides match funding for businesses, communities and individuals for projects which promote economic growth.
You need a crowdfunding project to apply for funding. Start or continue adding your project and, if eligible, you'll be prompted to apply.
CriteriaWhat is the Crowdfund Stirling Grant Scheme?
Crowdfund Stirling is a grant to help businesses and communities across Stirling to deliver the Economic Development priorities of the Council including:
- Increasing visitor numbers and spend
- Supporting new events that attract visitors from out with the area
- Activities that stimulate growth
- Activities that attract investment
- Activities that increase export levels
If successful, you will be subject to Crowdfund Stirling's terms and conditions.Who can apply?
Any Stirling based, business, local development trust, constituted group, charity, partnership of various groups or a Stirling branch of a national organisation. We would encourage your membership to be open to all.Who can't apply?
- Non-Stirling based organisations
- Organisations running events associated with sectarian or political marches, protests, processions or any event deemed divisive.
- Organisations with “closed membership” e.g. proposing and seconding or restricted membership except in the case of organisations where membership is restricted for legal or specific reasons.
- Buying new equipment, materials, expertise you do not already own that will expand your activities and encourage more people to get involved in your business/group
- Advertising and marketing an event or a new brochure
- Commissioning a technical study if you are developing a new facility or service
- Travel costs for businesses/groups to attend a nationally significant event that aims to attract investment and/or increase customer base
- Costs of running an event
- Your project could combine a range of different activities but will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- Financial and other statutory charges
- Expenditure invoiced out with the project timeframe
- Recoverable VAT
- In kind costs
- Payments not supported by invoices