Crowdfund Portsmouth: CIL Transformation Fund
Get up to £5,000
Portsmouth CIL Transformation Fund
You need a crowdfunding project to apply for funding. Start or continue adding your project and, if eligible, you'll be prompted to apply.
Once an eligible project has raised 25% of their fundraising target from multiple pledges, if you meet the Council’s criteria and sign up to their terms and conditions, PortsmouthCity Council may pledge 50% of the target (up to a maximum of £5,000), subject to available funds within the ward the project is located within.
You will need a crowdfunding project to apply for funding. Start or continue adding your project and, if eligible, you'll be prompted to apply.
- Are located within the city where development has taken place which has contributed to the fund
- Help address the demands developments may place on the city
- Endeavour to Reduce the impacts of development;
- Play a key role in addressing/improving the need for local infrastructure;
- Play a role in managing pressures on local services by assisting/empowering community cohesion;
- Demonstrate, social or environmental benefits to the local community;
- Complement Portsmouth City Council's five priorities, to make Portsmouth a place that is fairer for everyone: 'a city where the council works together with thriving communities to put people at the heart of everything we do'.
- Help and encourage a neutral carbon footprint;
- Support and encourage green infrastructure and vegetation coverage across the city;