Trust for London Local Action Poverty Fund
Get up to £10,000
Up to £10,000 match funding available for communities tackling poverty and inequality in outer London.
You need a crowdfunding project to apply for funding. Start or continue adding your project and, if eligible, you'll be prompted to apply.
Approved projects will be offered match funding of up to 50% towards the initial crowdfunding target (up to a maximum of £10,000).Eligible projects must be raising funds to undertake charitable work that:
- Provides practical solutions to support people on low incomes
- Addresses local problems in creative ways
- Are led by the communities that will benefit from the work
Some examples include: a community scheme for lending tools/resources; a peer-to-peer bereavement scheme for young people; training schemes for young people to refurbish unwanted bicycles sold cheaply to low income workers to get to work.Eligible organisations must be:
- Located and working in outer London*
- Undertaking charitable work to tackle poverty and inequality.
- Actively involving people in their communities in the delivery of their work.
- Having an annual income of under £100,000.
*There is a particular focus on the following outer London boroughs: Barnet, Croydon, Enfield, Greenwich, Havering, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Merton, Redbridge and Waltham Forest. However, the fund will also consider applications from organisations in: Barking & Dagenham, Bexley, Brent, Bromley, Ealing, Harrow, Kingston, Richmond, Sutton.Pledge Conditions
To receive a pledge, projects must do three things:
- Raise at least 25% of the initial target,
- Raise this from a minimum of 25 Unique Supporters,
- Reach 100% of the crowdfund target (with the fund pledge included) or the pledge will be cancelled.