Get up to £5,000
Lambeth Council are supporting community projects and initiatives making Lambeth a unique place to live, work, learn and do business.
You need a crowdfunding project to apply for funding. Start or continue adding your project and, if eligible, you'll be prompted to apply.
You may be eligible for match funding of up to 50% of your crowdfund target (£5,000 max), from London Borough of Lambeth (LBL). On your match-funding application form you will be asked to write a statement about how your project meets the criteria. Before completing your application please read the accompanying guidance notes fully. Read here.
The project must contribute to one of more of our four Borough Plan priorities:
- Sustainable growth: a growing economy that everyone benefits from
- Resilient communities: communities that are thriving and connected
- Promote care and independence: people have support to live well and independently
- Place: Make Lambeth a place people want to live, work and invest
- The project must demonstrate that it has strong local support shown through a vibrant crowdfunding campaign.
- Applicants must be aged 18 years or over at the time of submitting the application.
- Project must be delivered by constituted organisations (including community groups, social enterprises, residents or traders associations, local charities, schools, and neighbourhood forums.
- Projects must raise 25% of their fundraising target before being considered eligible for funding from LBL.
If an applicant is successful in securing a match-funding pledge from LBL, they must then ensure they go on to raise the remaining balance to 100% of their crowdfunding target – only then will match-funding monies be released (once the crowdfunding campaign has closed)