Get up to £5,000
Lambeth Council are supporting community projects and initiatives making Lambeth a unique place to live, work, learn and do business.
You need a crowdfunding project to apply for funding. Start or continue adding your project and, if eligible, you'll be prompted to apply.
You may be eligible for match funding of up to 50% of your crowdfund target (£5,000 max), from Lambeth Council. On your match-funding application form you will be asked to write a statement about how your project meets the criteria. Before completing your application please read the accompanying guidance notes fully and Terms & Conditions.
The project must contribute to one or more of our new Borough Plan Lambeth 2030 Outcomes which are made up of our 3 ambitions and The Lambeth Golden Thread:
- Making Lambeth Neighbourhoods Fit for the Future; By 2030, Lambeth will be a clean, vibrant and climate resilient
- Making Lambeth one of the Safest Boroughs in London; By 2030, Lambeth will be one of the safest boroughs in London, where everyone feels safe and secure – in all places
- Making Lambeth A Place We Can All Call Home; By 2030, Lambeth will be a lifelong borough, with the best conditions to grow up and age well, where everyone can contribute to an inclusive economy, and have a place to call home
- The Lambeth Golden Thread: a borough of equity and justice; By 2030, Lambeth will be a fair and equitable borough, which seeks and delivers justice through all that we do
- The project must also demonstrate that it has strong local support shown through a vibrant crowdfunding campaign.
- Applicants must be aged 18 years or over at the time of submitting the application.
- Project must be delivered by constituted organisations (including community groups, social enterprises, residents or traders associations, local charities, schools, and neighbourhood forums.
To secure a pledge from Crowdfund Lambeth you will need to do the following:
1. Apply to, and be approved for, the Fund.
2. To receive a provisional pledge from the Fund, you must raise at least 25% of your initial target from a minimum of 25 unique supporters.
3. Receive the Fund pledge by reaching 100% of your fundraising target or more (which includes the Crowdfund Lambeth pledge).
Cost of Living Support
We welcome applications from projects that are aimed at supporting low-income households who are struggling with fuel, food and living costs.