Get up to £2,000
Crowdfund Fife is for non-profit making, local, constituted community groups with clearly defined aims and objectives or new organisations just forming.
You need a crowdfunding project to apply for funding. Start or continue adding your project and, if eligible, you'll be prompted to apply.
Crowdfund Fife is for non-profit making, local, constituted community groups with clearly defined aims and objectives or new organisations just forming.What Can Fife Council Fund?
- Small capital works to improve your community
- Local events that bring people out of their homes e.g. Men’s Shed, Tea Dance etc.
- Regeneration of your local area e.g. playparks. It’s up to you –anything is possible.
- Pilot projects that trial alternative ways of working.
- Buying new equipment, materials, or expertise you do not already have that will expand your activities and encourage more people to get involved in your group
- A technical study if you are developing a new facility or service
In order to be eligible to apply, your project must be set up in Crowdfunder as a “keep what you raise” or an “all or nothing” project.Selection process
All projects that meet the criteria set out above will be assessed to determine which will receive extra funding. Project owners will be informed whether their application has been successful or not.Extra funding criteria
If your application is approved, you’ll be offered extra funding of up to 50% towards your initial crowdfunding target, up to a maximum of £2,000. The pledge amount/percentage will be confirmed to you shortly after approval.
Following approval for funding, if you wish to make any changes to your campaign target, or any significant changes to your rewards or other page content you must notify us.
To secure a pledge from the Fund, you will need to do the following:
1. Apply to, and be approved for, the Fund.
2. Receive a provisional pledge from the Fund, by reaching at least 25% of your fundraising target from at least 10 unique supporters*.
3. Receive the Fund pledge by reaching at least 100% of your fundraising target.
*The provisional pledge which will be for up to 50% of your target (up to £2,000) and the pledge amount/percentage will be confirmed to you shortly after approval. The pledge will be made on to your crowdfunding campaign once you have raised at least 25% of your initial target from the required number of unique supporters and will count towards your target. You must then raise the remaining amount from your crowd, to achieve 100% of your funding target and receive the Crowdfund Fife Funds.
To verify whether Supporters are unique we will take account of information including, but not limited to: name, address, email addresses and payment card used.
If the project fails to reach 100% of the target the provisional pledge will be cancelled. The Project owner will be encouraged to review what went wrong and, if appropriate, to attempt to crowdfund again.
Crowdfund Fife reserves the right to vary these extra funding criteria; projects will be notified if their extra funding criteria will vary from the stated terms above.Please see the full Terms and Conditions here.