Crowdfund East Devon
Get up to £10,000
For local charities, parish and town councils, Community Interest Companies, properly constituted not-for-profit organisations and voluntary and community groups that benefit East Devon communities.
You need a crowdfunding project to apply for funding. Start or continue adding your project and, if eligible, you'll be prompted to apply.
Only projects registered on Crowdfund Devon as ‘all or nothing’ schemes are eligible.
The following can apply:
- Charities registered with the Charities Commission.
- Properly constituted and regulated Community Interest Companies registered with Companies House.
- Parish and town councils.
- Properly constituted voluntary and community groups and clubs.
- Properly constituted not for profit organisations.
We will consider projects where at least 75% of the benefits are to communities and people within East Devon.
- Encouraging communities to be outstanding
- Developing an outstanding local economy
- Delivering and promoting our outstanding environment.
- Continuously improving to be an outstanding council.
Crowdfund East Devon reserves the right not to make a funding pledge to any project.
Monies pledged will only be released if the full fundraising target is reached, and once the East Devon District Council terms and conditions have been accepted in writing.
All projects who receive match funding agree to provide the following within 3 months of project completion, and then again later on if requested:
- At least 15 photographs of the project in action.
- Copies of invoices and receipts.
- A one page summary.
Please see Crowdfund East Devon’s full terms and conditions.