Crowdfund East Devon
Get up to £10,000
For local charities, parish and town councils, Community Interest Companies, properly constituted not-for-profit organisations and voluntary and community groups that benefit East Devon communities.
You need a crowdfunding project to apply for funding. Start or continue adding your project and, if eligible, you'll be prompted to apply.
You may be eligible for match funding of up to 50% of your crowdfund target (£10,000 max), from East Devon District council. Before completing your application please read the accompanying guidance notes fully. Read here
How to Crowdfund
- Projects must raise the first 25% of their target before we’ll consider their application
- If we approve your application and a pledge is made, you must continue crowdfunding until you meet your target.
The following can apply:
- Charities registered with the Charities Commission.
- Properly constituted and regulated Community Interest Companies registered with Companies House.
- Parish and town councils.
- Properly constituted voluntary and community groups and clubs.
- Properly constituted not for profit organisations.
- School based projects will be considered only if the project can evidence wider community benefit, and isn’t to meet statutory requirements of school provision.
We will consider projects where at least 75% of the benefits are to communities and people within East Devon.
- Outstanding place and environment
- Outstanding homes and communities
- Outstanding economic growth, productivity and prosperity
- Outstanding council and council services
Crowdfund East Devon reserves the right not to make a funding pledge to any project.
Monies pledged will only be released if the full fundraising target is reached, and once the East Devon District Council terms and conditions have been accepted in writing.
All projects who receive match funding agree to provide the following within 3 months of project completion, and then again later on if requested:
- At least 15 photographs of the project in action.
- Copies of invoices and receipts.
- A one page summary.
Please see Crowdfund East Devon’s full terms and conditions.