Trust for London Connected Communities
Get up to £10,000
Supporting organisations based and working in outer London to deliver projects tackling poverty and inequality.
You need a crowdfunding project to apply for funding. Start or continue adding your project and, if eligible, you'll be prompted to apply.
We are keen to fund charitable work tackling the impact of Covid-19. We will continue to support charitable work that provides practical solutions to support people on low incomes; address local problems in creative ways and are led by communities that will benefit from the work.
We are expanding our criteria to include projects tackling the impact of Covid-19. In particular we want to support projects responding to the needs of older people , deaf and disabled people and those in high risk groups who are particularly affected.We will continue to consider projects working addressing our three priority themes:
- Strengthening voice: enabling those directly experiencing poverty and inequality to campaign for positive change.
- Advice work: supporting social welfare advisory groups, to improve their quality of service -preventing problems becoming more serious, complex and costly; and empowering clients to resolve problems and take control over their lives.
- Community activities, led by communities, in isolated areas: bringing together different groups of people to respond to local needs and gaps in services.
- Be located in one or more of the London boroughs
- Be undertaking charitable work to tackle poverty and inequality
- Involve the beneficiary community in the design and delivery of their project
- Raise funding from a minimum of 5 individuals
- Have an annual turnover of £100,000 or less
- Have a Live crowdfund campaign on the Crowdfunder UK platform.
Please read the full list of exclusions here for more information.