- These terms govern Your participation in the Scheme run by Crowdfunder Limited (We/Our).
- By submitting Your Application, you confirm that your organisation accepts these Terms. If your organisation does not want to be bound by these Terms please do not submit an Application.
- Defined terms
Your completed application form for Your Pledge.
The criteria you have specified on the Application about how Your Pledge can be applied within the Scheme.
5% of Your Funds plus VAT + £250+VAT Administration fee
The website www.crowdfunder.co.uk and all other websites in the Crowdfunder family of websites and the services provided through them (collectively, “Crowdfunder.co.uk”).
A donation to be applied by Us in consultation with you to a range of Projects which meet the Criteria.
Live Match Fund
A donation to be applied by Us to one or more Project which meets the Criteria. The donation is added as a match to a donation from a member of the public to a Project made on Crowdfunder’s Website pound by pound up to £250 per donation.
Your Donation or Live Match Fund (as specified on your application form).
Projects on Crowdfunder run by UK registered charities which have been pre-approved by Crowdfunder as relating to the Scheme.
Crowdfunder cost of living corporate giving scheme.
Administering and distributing Your Pledge to Projects in accordance with the terms of this contract.
Promoting the Scheme in order to encourage Backers to pledge funds via Crowdfunder’s Website.
Vetting all Projects to ensure the recipients are UK registered charities and are of good standing and carrying out anti-fraud checks on Projects.
The following services will also apply depending on whether you select a Donation or Live Match Fund in Your Application.
Donation: Displaying Your Pledge to each Project unless You inform us that You want your Donation to be anonymous.
Live Match Fund:
- Displaying the total amount matched by You on the relevant Project pages with your logo.
- Displaying on the user check-out page that You are matching donations and the amount to be matched.
- We will inform you within 14 days whether your Application has been approved. If your Application is approved, We will provide you with an invoice for your Pledge and the Crowdfunder Fee.
- If you are notified that your application has not been approved, this contract will automatically terminate and neither party shall have any further obligation or liability under this contract.
- You will pay the Invoice referred to in clause 4 above within 30 days. If the invoice is not paid within 30 days, this contract will automatically terminate and neither party shall have any further obligation or liability under this contract.
- Upon receipt of the Pledge and Fee, We will perform the Services and shall:
- perform the Services with reasonable care and skill;
- apply your Pledge in accordance with the Criteria. However, if despite using reasonable endeavours we are unable to do so, for example if there are insufficient Projects that meet your criteria or, in the case of a Live Match Fund, if there are not enough pledges from the public to fully allocate your Live Match Fund, We will apply your Pledge to other Projects. If that is not possible, we will agree with you whether you require a refund of the unallocated portion of your Pledge and related portion of the Crowdfunder Fee or whether you would like to donate it to another project on Crowdfunder’s Website.
- act in accordance with all applicable laws, statutes, regulations and codes from time to time in force;
- comply with all monitoring requirements regarding the prevention of money-laundering and the financing of terrorism that apply to Us.
- You grant Crowdfunder a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, non-transferable licence to use the Logo attached to your Application:
- for the purpose of providing the Services during the Term; and
- On Crowdfunder’s Website for the purposes of the Scheme
- You acknowledge that:
- Once your Pledge has been applied to a Project by Us on your behalf, it is a donation or a gift freely given and that nothing will be delivered to you in return for your Pledge; and
- your Pledge does not entitle you to any rights in or to any Project, including any ownership, control or intellectual property rights.
- Nothing in this Contract shall limit or exclude either party’s liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or the negligence of its personnel, agents or subcontractors;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law.
Subject to sub-clause (a) to (c) above, neither party shall be liable to the other party, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with this contract for loss of profits; loss of sales or business; loss of agreements or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of use or corruption of software, data or information; loss of or damage to goodwill; and any indirect or consequential loss.
Subject to sub-clause (a) to (c) above, either party’s total liability to the other party, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with this contract shall be limited to the total Crowdfunder Fees paid by You under this contract.