Our VW Campervan could be yours!
Known to us as the Love Manchester van, this outstanding VW Campervan has been a beloved member of the Manchester Vineyard Family. It has collected essential items for families over the last 4 years and delivered thousands of essential meals throughout the pandemic to those isolating or in desperate need.
By doing a Prize Draw we hope that someone can enjoy a UK holiday in this well equipped vehicle and have adventures for many years to come! A Campervan is the perfect way to explore Britain, park up at the beach with kids, go on solo adventures or with friends! Your support will help us open 422, explained further below!
Keep it, sell it - it's up to you!
More about the Campervan
- Volkswagen T28 2.0 TDi Short Wheel Base, Low Roof Campervan Conversion
- Only 43463 miles with an MOT until 17th March 2022
- 2 berth conversion with a “rock n roll” double bed which has two rear seat belts incorporated
- 12V fridge
- 2 burner gas hobs and a single tap sink with pumped cold water and 4 storage cupboards with latched doors
- Double swivelling front passenger seat with 2 seat belts
- Detachable dining table
- LED lighting to the rear roof and flooring
- 240 volt hook up point and leisure battery
- 3 x 240 volt plug sockets and 1 x 12 volt socket
- Fully insulated in the rear including the roof panel
- Alloy wheels
- Daytime running lights
- CD Radio
- Remote central locking with 2 original keys
- Electric front windows
- Traction control
- Easy to manoeuvre and park
How it will the prize draw work
- All entries are limited to residents of United Kingdom.
- For every £10 ticket selected on this page and you will be entered into our prize draw once. A £10 entry ticket receives one entry, a £20 entry ticket receives two entries, a £50 entry ticket receives five entries, and so on. You can enter multiple times.
- You can also enter the prize draw for free by post. See terms and conditions below.
- 1st prize will be the first entry drawn.
- We will do a live prize draw (either on Facebook Live or on local Radio) at the end of the prize draw if we raise at least £22,000.
- We will announce the lucky winner and will contact them shortly after!
- This is an ALL OR NOTHING campaign so if we don’t reach our £22,000 target then Crowdfunder will refund all monies paid back to our wonderful supporters and it will be deemed unsuccessful.
This prize draw will support 422, our community project in Manchester. 422 has a long history of being a space where people come together. Once a library, youth centre, and now after years of standing empty, we plan for 422 to become a Community Hub in an area that experiences some of the highest levels of deprivation in the UK. 422 will be a space where we, our partners and other local groups will offer immediate practical provision, as well as support and activities that empower and equip people, with the agency to overcome the grip of poverty on their lives and community.
On the ground floor we plan to host activities such as an affordable Community Cafe run by Pure Innovations, a community pantry, affordable community lunches and income maximisation support for families. As more of the building is ready we’ll be able to host groups to get active through sports and other clubs in the main hall, as well as provide office space in the basement to ensure a sustainable source of income.
Hundreds of door step conversations, focus groups, surveys and meetings have got us to this point. Strong themes emerged around a lack of community space, isolation, poor mental and physical health and working families struggling to feed their children. School children told us that:
“[We need] a place for young kids to enjoy, like a youth centre where you can discuss your struggles and where you can talk about things that can help you, have fun and learn...there needs to be shops where food doesn’t cost too much for families who are struggling, and if they can’t pay their rent and bills”.
What we'll be able to do
Built in 1850, 422 wasn’t built with accessibility for all. As part of the capital works, we plan to install a passenger lift and accessible toilets on each floor. We'll be able to launch the community cafe well and be ready to host community events as we re-emerge from the devastating effects of Covid-19.
Terms & Conditions
There can only be one winner.
• Open to UK residents aged 18 and over
• Entrants may enter as many times as they'd like online. To enter the prize draw, pick one reward option and make payment via card.
- To enter the draw once for free without pledging, please send a postcard with your name, address and contact telephone number to: 422 Prize Draw, Manchester Vineyard, Hill Quays, 14 Commercial Street, M15 4PZ. Entrants can only enter once for free by post.
• The winner will be chosen at random via a live prize draw. The winner’s name will be available at time of prize draw and published on '422 Manchester' social media accounts and website.
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/422manchester
• We will inform the winner within 28 days of the closing date and they will need to respond within 28 days or a new winner will be chosen at random. They will be contacted by email on how to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond within 28 days of the initial email being sent, the next winner will be chosen at random and emailed within 1 week. The keys to the prize will need to be collected by the winner in person once they have confirmed their address and provided photo identification matching the name drawn via email.
• For enquiries email: [email protected]
• Closing date for entries: at the end of the prize draw as stated on the page.
• To enter the prize draw, pick one reward option and make payment via card
• As an ALL OR NOTHING campaign if we don’t reach our target then Crowdfunder will refund all monies to our wonderful supporters and it will be deemed unsuccessful.
The promoter is Manchester Vineyard, Hill Quays, 14 Commerical Street, M12 4EX. By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Crowdfunder.
Thanks for taking the time to enter, your support will help us make such a difference in our community for future generations to come!