UK Nail Tech Support Fund/Hair and Beauty Charity Relief Fund.
We're all aware that we're living in real time through a worldwide crisis due to the coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic. The scale of its health and economic disturbance reach is huge and it's affecting all - from large and small businesses, to the self-employed and employed - right across the UK - and many are suffering financially.
People are scared and unsure of their future as we move from one week into the next in lockdown. UK nail techs are naturally worried since all salons & academies have closed and no nail services can be undertaken. Unsure of how long the lockdown will last and what help they can expect to get or who to turn to, the fears many are experiencing are very real. Fears of losing their business, not being able to provide for their family, putting food on the table or paying domestic as well as commercial bills.
This is a time of great uncertainty and limbo for nail professionals across the board.
Many wondering if they will get help and when...if they will open, or do a nail treatment again.
This Crowdfunder donation page has been created in support of my fellow nail techs, many of whom I consider my nail family. It's a relief fund for nail technicians.
I am an individual aiming to initially raise £20,000 to allow me to support a series of techs (20) that require immediate support through this unexpected and unprecedented journey.
I'd love to help each and every nail tech across the UK, but this is not possible.
'Keep their fun nail side alive'
I'm inviting your support with this endeavour, by asking you to donate as little or as much as you can.
Anything from £1 upwards, £5, £10...or maybe the cost of your nail treatment (for those who would regularly have their nails done, by there favourite nail tech).
Anything you donate will be received with gratitude and go towards a person in need from the nail industry.
Please help our UK nail techs keep their hopes & dreams alive amidst this situation.
'Keep their nail creativity alive'
'Keep the beauty of their work alive'
'Support Their Skillset'
I want to help out as many as I can through this donation page. Techs who may be in dire need of support right now, those with children to feed, since their earning capacity ceased overnight.
But the select few i do help, will go through an application process and follow a criteria to ensure my final decision will be honest, fair and given to a deserved nail tech. Anyone who does apply for support must be honest and truthful, i am doing this because i honestly believe that we have been forgotten. And need someone to step up and give support where it's needed...
This is why every single penny will count!
I would also like to support the Hair and Beauty Charity Relief Fund, by donating a portion of the proceeds to that organisation. So it can help it's applicants and distribute to other sectors of the health and beauty industry.
The more I raise, the more relief can be given to nail techs and those further afield in the beauty sector, the length and breadth of the UK.
We are in this together.
Much love & respect Clare x
I want to thank the following UK nail techs for allowing me to use their images in this Crowdfunder project page and video....there nail work is amazing!!!
- Sarah Kay Abbott - https://www.instagram.com/sarahabbott_nailartist
- Carrie Leigh Allen - https://www.instagram.com/carrieleighallen
- Michelle Edwards - https://www.instagram.com/thenailboutique17
- Kay Gillespie - https://www.instagram.com/kay_gillespie_artist
- Vikki Louise Goodhew - https://www.instagram.com/network_nail_salon
- Helen Griffin - https://www.instagram.com/helengriffinhairnails
- Linda Hill - https://www.instagram.com/lindajhill
- Rebecca Issac - https://www.instagram.com/eckyb
- Lisa Jane - https://www.facebook.com/sakurassparkles
- Sarah Johnson - https://www.facebook.com/dolliesbeautylounge1
- Amy Kelsey - https://www.instagram.com/amylouisenailartist
- Zara Lockwood - https://www.instagram.com/rubypamper
- Mariana Lordache - https://www.instagram.com/mariana_iordache_
- Carla Mitchell Nye - https://www.instagram.com/tiger_talons
- Dorota Palicka - https://www.instagram.com/dorotapalicka
- Sarah Poulton - https://www.instagram.com/sarahpnails
- Samantha Redhead -https://www.instagram.com/samantha_nails_by
- Carina Williams - https://www.instagram.com/houseofnails2017
- Kimberley Woodhouse - https://www.instagram.com/glitter_tips_design
I love you all and appreciate you allowing to do this...Xxxxx