- Any donations of more than £5 will be taken as an additional donation to Crisis UK
- We are unable to provide international shipping and only those addresses registered in the UK will receive the wrapping paper
Wrapping Christmas gifts for the petrolhead in your life?
Keep them guessing with this limited edition wrapping paper, inspired by the 2019 Toyota Supra’s camouflage design.
All proceeds will be donated to Crisis UK.
Toyota is helping raise funds for the Crisis at Christmas charity appeal with a special edition seasonal wrapping paper inspired by its all-new Supra sports car.
The paper, produced in a limited run of just 500 rolls, has the same camouflage body wrap design that has adorned the Supra prototype since its first appearance at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in the summer. The dazzle pattern features the red, white and black colours of Toyota Gazoo Racing and a subtle “A90” reference that enthusiasts will recognise as the new car’s chassis code.
The price is £5 for four sheets of paper (each sheet 695mm x 1000mm) with all profits going to Crisis UK, the national charity for homeless people, to support its Crisis at Christmas programme.
- Each tube contains four sheets of limited edition Toyota Supra wrapping paper
- Individual Sheet Size: 695mm x 1000mm
- Printed on recycled 'Satimat Green' silk paper
- Weight: 115 gsm
- Fully recyclable
- Limited number available – get one before they all go!