To enter this prize draw simply donate towards this Crowdfunder by selecting one or more of the entry ticket rewards. You can also enter the competition for free by post. See terms and conditions below
Whether you are racing world champs, commuting to work or riding on the weekend - we are all part of an amazing global cycling community. And we all have the power to grow, progress, and preserve the sport we love for every and any cyclist. And improve access to the countless opportunities that bikes can present.
To underline this moment - Canyon athletes will be riding the same artwork bearing a simple message: ONE WORLD. From Downhill- to Cross Country- to Freeride. We are all together.
We want to bring you, the MTB community, together as well - and help make a difference.
Join us in supporting the amazing work being done by World Bicycle Relief.
World Bicycle Relief are committed to mobilizing communities with the power of the bicycle. This helps make improvements in everything from healthcare to education.
As part of our prize draw - every donation gives you the chance of winning a very special ONE WORLD Spectral 29 CF 8, in a size of your choice. (approximate retail value of 4299 EUR).
A message from World Bicycle Relief:
We are delighted by this innovative activation by Canyon Bicycles. The donations we receive will allow us to fund the delivery of many Buffalo Bicycles to mobilise communities and to enable access to education across rural areas of the world. This is a significant opportunity for raising awareness of our mission and the Power of Bicycles." Allison Dufosee, CEO of World Bicycle Relief UK
Firstly, we would like to thank any and all supporters for being a part of this fundraiser.
Each £5 donation counts as one entry into the prize draw for the bike. You can enter multiple times through the checkout system.
You can also enter the prize draw for free by post. See terms and conditions below.
A winner will be selected at random within 21 days of the end date of the fundraiser, and will be contacted by email or telephone by Canyon Bicycles to arrange the size and delivery details for the prize.
- There can only be one winner.
- Our goal is to raise as much money as possible for World Bicycle Relief. The target will continue to be stretched as long as donations are made. Whatever the final amount, one winner will be selected.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18, or older as required by the country or state in which the entrant resides for prize draw competitions.
- Employees of Canyon Bicycles GmbH, their families or employees of agencies involved in the organization of the competition are not eligible to enter the prize draw.
- No purchase, donation or payment of any kind necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not improve your chance of winning. Void where prohibited by law.
- Entrants may enter as many times as they'd like. To enter the prize draw, pick one reward option and make payment via card.
- To enter the draw for free without pledging, please send a postcard with your name, address and contact telephone number to: Canyon Bicycles UK Ltd, Unit 72 Barwell Business Park, Chessington, KT9 2NY.
- Unavoidable postage fees will need to be covered in full by the entrant. Entries not received or received after the fundraiser has finished will not be included in the draw.
- A winner will be selected at random within 21 days of the end date of the fundraiser, and will be contacted by email or telephone by Canyon Bicycles to arrange the size and delivery details for the prize.
- We will contact the winner within 21 days of the end of the fundraiser and they will need to respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen at random. They will be contacted by email or phone on how to claim their prize.
- Claims to the prize shall also be voided if it is not possible to deliver the prize within 2 months of the initial notification about the prize for reasons for which the winner is responsible.
- No winner shall be entitled to demand the prize be paid in cash or a substitute prize be awarded. The prize may not be assigned and shall be non-transferable.
- Entering using a competition service or using automated competition bots or other means of manipulation shall not be permitted. CANYON reserves the right to exclude the entrant from the competition in the event of a rule being breached.
- Contact [email protected] for further information.
- CANYON also reserves the right to exclude or disqualify entrants from the competition and not to award the prize or to cancel the prize and demand its return in the following circumstances:
- Entrants who are not private individuals in the legal sense,
- Entrants under the age of 18 or cannot provide evidence that they are over the age of 18,
- Entrants who are employed by CANYON or by an affiliated company or by other companies which are involved in the competition and their immediate relatives (partners, parents, siblings and children) and members of the households of said employees,
- Entrants who use banned tools or attempt to gain an advantage for themselves by other means of manipulation,
- Entrants who have provided false personal details,
- Entrants who cannot be reached using the entered contact details or who do not respond to the winning notification from CANYON within the period specified in the competition,
- Entrants who breach these conditions of entry,
- In the event of an exclusion or disqualification, CANYON shall conduct another draw to select a new winner for the prize from the other entrants.
- Closing date for entries 8th September 2021 at 12:00 pm.
- To enter the prize draw, pick one reward option and make payment via card.
- Full specification of the bike can be found here (note- the artwork will be custom).
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Crowdfunder.
- Customer data accessed by Canyon Bicycles Gmbh through Crowdfunder UK's platform will only be done so for the purpose of randomly selecting a winner of the prize draw. Digital or postal data will not be held for any longer than necessary, and postal entries will be disposed of according to GDPR compliance. Our Data Protection Statement can he found here.
Thank you for taking the time to view this fundraiser and good luck!