We may not be together at Wembley to watch the Lads take on Tranmere Rovers in the Papa John's Trophy Final, but we're together on raising vital funds for four North East charities.
The idea was mentioned on a messageboard by lifelong Sunderland fan Peter Richardson from Yorkshire and shortly afterwards Black Cats’ supporters’ groups Red and White Army, the Senior Supporters Association and Sunderland AFC Branch Liaison Council (BLC) teamed up with the club and its official charity, Foundation of Light, to put the initiative in place with all proceeds being donated to Foundation of Light, Salvation Army, Sunderland Foodbank and Washington Mind as part of the #SunderlandTogether campaign.
Money raised will be used to support critical COVID-19 response services in the North East, helping to tackle some of the region’s biggest challenges including rising food poverty levels, increased social isolation, poor mental health and rising unemployment.
Fans can get their hands on the beautifully designed momentos from as little as £5 for an e-ticket, with printed keepsakes available from £10. Businesses can also get involved by purchasing a virtual hospitality package from £100 for 10 tickets to give to colleagues or clients.
Just £5 will help provide a food package for a family or a socially isolated older person, whilst £10 will help teach a family to cook on a budget or provide someone out of work with the critical skills they need to progress back into employment.
So back the Lads and back your community today - your support really will make a life-changing difference to the lives of thousands across the North East.
How to Order Your Ticket
- Commemorative tickets can be ordered by clicking the reward links. There are three options - £5 E-Ticket, £10 commemorative ticket or £100 Red and White Hospitality
- You must click on the rewards link to select your preferred option...tickets will not be ordered by clicking the donation link alone
- Once you have selected your reward, follow the instructions on screen including filling in your address details so the postie knows where to deliver your special tickets
- The system will give you an option to add an additional donation...every little helps and additional donations are gratefully received.
- Gift Aid can only be claimed on donations and not on the tickets themselves. So if you would like to Gift Aid your donation, please make an additional donation when ordering and don't forget to tick the Gift Aid box
- Finally enter your card details, then sit back and relax, safe in the knowledge that you've done a great thing and made a real difference to North East lives
***The deadline for purchasing printed tickets in time for delivery ahead of the final is 5pm on 8th March. Any tickets purchased after that time will be sent out on Monday 22nd March***