Scottish Women Inventing Music (SWIM) is a collection of music creators and industry professionals who identify as female.
Membership is comprised of women working in all areas and genres of music, who are committed to achieving a level playing field for women, pushing for gender equality across the music industry.
SWIM is putting on a launch event on International Women's Day 2019 and the money raised would pay for; venue hire, sound engineers, musicians' fees, tech hire, merchandise and marketing. You can help make this launch event a success!
Rewards for pledges are:
- £5 = SWIM membership for one year (if eligible)
- £10 = SWIM membership for one year (if eligible) + One ticket to launch event
- £10 = One Ticket to launch event
- £15 = SWIM membership for one year (if eligible) + One ticket to launch event + Merchandise
- £15 = One ticket to launch event + Merchandise
Join a growing community of amazing women by becoming a SWIM member. Membership is open to those who are over 16, identify as female, and work in the music industry in Scotland. SWIM member benefits are:
- Being listed on database going to decision makers of music organisations (festivals, programmers etc)
- Ability to attend and vote at SWIM meetings
- Option to take part in SWIM planning committees
- Access to private members area on website (currently under construction)
- Priority to be featured when programming SWIM's own events
- Priority presence on SWIM's social media outlets
If you are not eligible to become a member you can still support the group! Please drop us a line on ScotWIM@gmail.com if you would like to be added to the mailing list and/or the volunteers list.