We may not be together at Wembley to watch the Blues take on Salford City FC in the Papa John's Trophy Final, but we're together on raising vital funds for our local community.
Portsmouth Football Club have teamed up with our official charity, Pompey in the Community, to put this fundraising initiative in place with all proceeds being funding programmes to support our community and aid the recovery from the Pandemic. The Pompey Supporters' Trust first came up with the idea having seen how successful similar virtual fundraising schemes have been elsewhere.
Money raised will be used to support Pompey's critical COVID-19 response services in Portsmouth and the surrounding area. This will help to to tackle some of the region’s biggest challenges including rising food poverty levels, increased social isolation, poor mental health and rising unemployment.
So back Pompey, and back your community today! Your support really will make a life-changing difference to the lives of thousands in our community.
How to order your ticket
- Commemorative tickets can be ordered by clicking the reward links. There are three options: £5 e-ticket, £15 printed personalised ticket and £150 personalised Pompey Hospitality Ticket.
- You must click on the rewards link to select your preferred option... tickets will not be ordered by clicking the donation link alone.
- Once you have selected your reward, follow the instructions on screen including filling in your address details so we'll know where to deliver your special tickets.
- Please ensure you enter your name with the name you'd like printed on your commemorative ticket (not applicable for digital version).
- The system will give you an option to add an additional donation...every little helps and additional donations are gratefully received.
- Please click on the "opt in to updates" button to ensure you are made aware of any additional rewards.
- Gift Aid can only be claimed on donations and not on the tickets themselves. So if you would like to Gift Aid your donation, please make an additional donation when ordering and don't forget to tick the Gift Aid box.
- Finally, enter your card details, then sit back and relax, safe in the knowledge that you've done a great thing and made a real difference to your community.
Since the first lockdown in March 2020 Pompey in the Community have:
- Delivered over 6,000 food parcels to vulnerable residents
- Provided 174 care packages to the over 60s
- Delivered over 160 hour of Zoom workshops
- Cooked and distributed over 4,000 hot meals
- Over 150 hours of welfare visits
- Delivered coking workshops to over 1,200 participants
As we move into the Covid-19 recovery phase, PitC are working with local partners to provide employability workshops, mental health awareness and activities that will re-engage our community and help revitalise our city.
Just £10 will help provide a food package for a family or a care package for a socially isolated older person, while £15 will help teach a family to cook on a budget or provide someone out of work with the critical skills they need to progress back into employment.
Fans can get their hands on the beautifully designed tickets from as little as £5 for an e-ticket, with personalised printed keepsakes available from £15. Businesses can also get involved by purchasing a virtual hospitality package for £150 for 10 tickets to give to colleagues or clients. There are some incredible "money can't buy" rewards coming, so keep an eye open!