To enter this prize draw you must select one of the entry reward options on this page. You can also make a donation without entering the prize draw using the donation only tab toward the top of this page. You can also enter the competition for free by post. See terms and conditions below.
Thank you for your support in helping us raise £12,290 for stage crew impacted by the pandemic.
The #ILoveLive 2.0 campaign raised a total of £373,136 for Stagehand Charity, who will now distribute the funds to UK stage crew who have suffered due to Covid-19.
Since the initiative launched in November 2020 an incredible £908,976 has been raised across all #ILoveLive campaigns.
The winner of the prize draw has now been confirmed. Many congratulations Constança from Lisbon, Portugal.
Thanks again. We hope to see you all again very soon.
Stage Crew Need Our Support
Lindsey Buckingham is raising money for stage crew charity Stagehand’s #ILoveLive campaign, which is providing financial help for all UK stage crew who are in the greatest need. Stage crew seem to be the forgotten ones in the current pandemic. They’re the unsung heroes of the live entertainment world. Without them shows just couldn’t happen.
The impact of Covid-19 has been devastating for the whole music industry but particularly for the stage techs, sound engineers, guitar techs, keyboard techs, drum techs, stage managers, production managers, tour managers and other live support personnel who make shows possible.
With no shows since March 2020, crew’s income has been slashed with many finding that they are ineligible for any kind of government financial aid. Many are in desperate need and most are sitting with mental health issues.
Let’s help raise some money to support them this winter. It could literally save lives.
The Prize Draw
Lindsey Buckingham has donated his extremely rare 1980's Lane Moller acoustic guitar to this prize draw fundraising campaign.
To be in with a chance of winning Lindsey's Lane Moller guitar we are holding a prize draw with each entry costing £5. You can enter multiple times.
Entries can be purchased between Wednesday 17 February 2021 and Wednesday 17 March 2021. The winner will be notified by Wednesday 24 March via email.
What’s the Prize?
A very unique and rare 1980's Lane Moller electro-acoustic guitar.
Lindsey's guitar tech has very recently rewired the electronics and completed a total fret dress.
This guitar plays really well and Lindsey uses it often in the studio.
The back and sides are Brazilian Rosewood. It has a Mahogany neck, with an African Ebony fretboard. The top 'appears' to be old growth Sitka Spruce.
It was built in 1980 by Lane Moller himself. This would be a very expensive guitar on the market.
A message from Lindsey:
During my many years of touring, I long ago came to understand that the real heroes of rock shows are not the artists, but rather the crews.
Everyone involved in putting together a show - tour management, technicians, sound, lighting, and drivers - are all hugely invested in doing their part to contribute to putting on the best possible presentation every night, and they perform their duties with consistency and integrity, all for the benefit of the artists.
In fact, artists could not succeed without the spirit, the love, and the craft their road crews bring to a tour.
This is why I’m pleased that I can contribute in a small way to helping those who have been adversely impacted in the last year, and am proud to be aligned with Stagehand, which is bringing the music community together to help offset the adversity experienced by so many in our ranks. - Lindsey Buckingham
How do I enter the Prize Draw?
- By pledging towards at least one of the entry reward options (£5+) on this Crowdfunder you will be entered into the prize draw.
- If you select multiple entries you stand a higher chance of winning.
- To enter via this Crowdfunder you must select one of the entry reward options on this page. You can make a donation without entering the prize draw using the donation box towards the top of this page.
- You can also enter the prize draw without donating by post. See terms and conditions below for details. By donating and entering the prize draw you agree to the terms and conditions.
Stagehand and The PSA
Founded in 1996, the PSA is the trade association for individuals and businesses providing technical production services to live events. A member funded, member focussed, organisation, the PSA membership consists of around 2000 self employed technicians and 300 memberships in technical supply businesses.
Stagehand is the public facing name of the PSA Welfare and Benevolent Fund; a registered charity launched over 2 decades ago with the aim of raising and distributing funds for members, former members and their families who fall on hard times through illness or injury. More recently, the trustees launched a ring-fenced fund to subsidise Mental Health First Aid training for self employed members, as part of our mission to improve our sector’s approach to mental health.
The Stagehand Covid-19 Crew Relief Fund
The crisis in our sector caused by the Covid-19 pandemic has shifted the focus to those unable to work due to the current crisis. Live production workers and businesses were amongst the first to be affected, it is now clear that many live production crews are reaching a critical point with basic living expenses outstripping income. This applies across the board, from those people that earn a living building and operating shows at grassroots level to those that work with the largest stadium artists.
Extensions to the Job Retention Scheme have come too late for many companies; they were forced to make redundancies in the summer. 20% of self employed workers fell through the cracks in support; these are the people we intend to support through this fund.
Where is the money going?
Our immediate plan is to help the crew in most need, those who are close to losing the roof over their head, or those that are struggling to put food on the table. Grants will be considered to any UK crew worker who is working in the live music sector. They do not have to be PSA members.
Terms and Conditions
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age (parents can help here).
- Open to anyone (over the age of 18) worldwide except employees of the Promoters, their immediate families, or anyone professionally connected with the draw.
- Entries will be accepted between 07:00 am GMT Wednesday 17 February 2021 and 18:00 pm GMT Wednesday 17 March 2021.
- Entrants may enter as many times as they like. Multiple entries will create a greater chance of winning.
- To enter, make a pledge on this project and select a reward when you make your pledge. Pledges which are donations without rewards will not be entered.
- Entrants can pledge to this campaign without entering the prize draw.
- To enter the draw without pledging, please send a postcard with the prize draw name, your name, address, email address and contact telephone number to: Lindsey Buckingham ILoveLive Prize Draw, c/o PSA, PO Box 2709, Bath, BA1 3YS, UK. Entries must be sent on a postcard or on or within an envelope. Entries received on anything other than a postcard or on, or in, an envelope will not be accepted. In the case of multiple entries received in a single envelope or on multiple postcards, only one entry will be entered into the promotion. Entries sent by post must be received by the closing date and time for receipt of entries. Postal entries without correct and sufficient postage paid will be invalid and will not be entered. Personal and hand deliveries will not be accepted.
- Following the closing date, the winner will be chosen at random and contacted before 24 March 2021. They will be contacted by email on how to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond within 7 days of the initial email being sent, the next winner will be chosen at random and emailed within 7 days. Entrants are advised to check their spam folder from 20 March onwards to avoid missing notification.
- Prizes will be shipped to the winner within eight weeks of the winner notifying the Promoter by email that they accept the prize and at the same time, providing a valid postal address and telephone number.
- The Promoter will keep entrants’ personal details for a reasonable time so that it can communicate with the winners and send any prize that an entrant has won, to verify that these rules have been complied with, and for accounting purposes.
- The Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging entries, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- The Promoter is P.S.A Welfare and Benevolent Fund with the business name of Stagehand (Registered charity 1080524), at PO Box 2709, Bath, BA1 3YS, UK.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- By entering into this draw, each entrant consents to these terms and conditions.