🌟 Celebrate the festive season with a chance to win incredible prizes in our Christmas Prize Draw!
🎁 Prizes You Can Win:
Thanks to the festive generosity of some of our amazing sponsors we have loads of great prizes to win!
- Fortnum & Mason Hamper from Bevan Brittan
- Bottle of Moet Champagne from Tomorrows Guides
- Pol Roger Champagne from Howdens
- Lindt Truffle Chocolate Gift Hamper from 5 on a Bike
- £50 Love to Shop Voucher from Mansfield Advisors
- Champagne and Chocolate from Hamper Social Care TV
- Samsung Galaxy A Tablet. 32GB from Sekoia
- Case of 12 Bottles of Virgin Wines (Choice of red or white) from Virgin Money
- Chocolate Hamper from CareHomeLife
- Fortum & Masons Hamper from Nexus Media Group
- £50 Amazon Voucher from Autumna
- £30 Amazon Voucher from Finders Keepers Recruitment
- £100 M&S Voucher from Kent Integrated Care Alliance
- Luxury Regency `Wellington` Hamper from Access Group - Health and Social Care Team
- Liberty`s Wine and Chocolate Hamper from Log My Care
- Fortnum and Mason Hamper from Surewise
- Fortnum and Mason Hamper from Apetito
- £100 Amazon Voucher from Grey Matter Learning
- £100 Amazon Voucher from Nourish/Care Planner
- Sass and Belle Planters x 2 from The CWC
- £100 Virgin Experience from Gift Voucher Person Centred Software
- £50 Argos Gift Voucher from Florence Academy
- Luxury Christmas Hamper from FCN
- £250 Hotel Gift Card from Fulcrum
- £250 Voucher for picture framing at Mount Picture Framers from Conspicuous Marketing
NB: Prizes will be sent directly from the sponsors. We will put winners in contact with prize sponsors to arrange delivery.
All funds raised will support care workers who do so much for our community.
The CWC is dedicated to supporting care workers by providing financial and wellbeing support to these incredible frontline workers. By entering this prize draw you will help fund
- Crisis Grants to provide immediate assistance to care workers in need
- Free counseling sessions for care workers
- Fully funded Mental Health First Aider (MHFA) Training to equip care workers with the skills and qualifications to support their colleagues.
- Advocating for change within the care industry. Our goal is a future where care workers receive fair wages, access to comprehensive training and career development, and the professional and social recognition they deserve.