Post the pandemic Community sport is needed now more than ever before.
TFF run free mass participation sessions on over 120 sites in the most deprived communities across the UK.
We are re-invigorating all our park court tennis sites and want to launch even MORE sites. To do this we need YOUR help.
Tennis for Free is simple and it works – our fun group seasons increase self-confidence, decrease stress and depression, integrate diverse communities, creating new friendships and addressing loneliness.
FOR every £100 we raise this will fund a qualified coach to run a TFF site for a month.
FOR every £1,000 we raise we can match fund with another £1,000 (up to £25,000), allowing us to launch and run a new TFF site for a year.
£10,000 means we can launch 5 new sites AND fund a month’s coaching on 50 sites!
So every £1 YOU give makes a huge difference - and don't forget EVERY donation will be DOUBLED (up to £25,000) making YOUR donation go twice as far.
PLEASE HELP US GET PEOPLE ACTIVE, ADDRESS SOCIAL DEPRIVATION, TACKLE MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES AND REBUILD OUR COMMUNITIES.
To find out more about how YOUR donation can help our ambitions please see below.
Before the pandemic TFF recorded over 150,000 attendees on our 120 sites across the UK.
With YOUR help our ambition over the next few years are TO:
- OPEN at least 500 sites across the UK making Tennis For Free the biggest grassroots movement in the sport.
- Expand our programme to include after-school sessions where schools do not have the proper tennis facilities.
- Train P.E. teachers across the country to run the TFF programme in their schools.
- Co-ordinate with GP referral schemes and Well Being centres targeting teenagers struggling with Stress, Depression and Anxiety. (TFF are part of the well-publicised movement to Social Prescribing).
- Create a mass volunteer programme to assist in delivering TFF sessions.
- Implement a coaching certification providing job opportunities across the UK.
We successfully change people’s lives through sport. It’s not about creating the next Wimbledon champion, it’s about supporting communities and individuals by giving them a sense of achievement and belonging.
TO ACHIEVE OUR AMBITIONS WE NEED YOUR HELP.
PLEASE GIVE WHAT YOU CAN TO GET OUR COMMUNITIES ACTIVE AGAIN.