What we are funding for?
COVID has changed our lifestyle, learning patterns and our ability to fundraise drastically. We need your help to raise £22,500 to fund the below key areas. Every donation is deeply appreciated and will benefit all boys.
- Replace the outdated IT infrastructure with the latest "Fit for purpose" equipment for all boys to benefit from across many subjects.
- Provide "All-weather" outdoor dining facilities for the boys to use at break and lunchtime, throughout the year.
Message from the Headmaster
The school has lost a significant revenue stream due to the Corona pandemic, including reduced fund-raising capacity, commercial activities and lettings.
The school relies on this income to provide a breadth of opportunities for our boys which the school is renowned for and which enables our students to experience an exceptional education.
I urge you to join me in supporting this crowdfunding campaign.
With many thanks in anticipation of your contribution.
Philip Wayne, Headmaster
Who is running this Crowd Fund, and why are we asking for your support?
The PA committee is made up of a small core team supported by a vital extended team of parent volunteers who have historically organised events to help raise essential funds to support the School. Events like Year 7 & 8 Discos, Science Nights and the Spring and Christmas Fayres have enabled the RGSPA in recent years to purchase and support: books for the library, Prize Giving and more recently the new Drama Studio and a learning wall. All of these purchases were possible thanks to the support of Parents, Carers, Teachers, Pupils and local businesses! Thank you so much!
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, we have unfortunately been unable to hold events at the school in the usual way.
We really need your help, so please join us in supporting our boys by funding their future.
Ram Boyapati, Chair of RGSPA on behalf of the committee
There are rewards for you too!
You have five chances to win the prizes
- Prize #1: 27" Full HD Desktop Monitor donated by Samsung
- Prize #2: Wine Hamper donated by Majestic Wines High Wycombe
- Prizes #3, #4, #5: 3 Hampers of Food & Drinks donated by M&S Wycombe Marsh
Thanks to Samsung, Majestic Wines and M&S Wycombe Marsh for sponsoring the above gift hampers. Any businesses willing to sponsor our projects, please get in touch with [email protected]
We will draw five winners at the end of the campaign for the above prizes. When you donate £20 you will get one entry into the draw, a £50 donation will get 3 entries, £100 donation will get 6 entries and £250 donation will get 15 entries. Give generously.
Terms and Conditions of the Prize Draw
• Entrants must be the resident in the UK and over 18 years of age.
• Entries will be accepted up to 5 pm on 15/04/2021.
• Entrants may enter as many times as they'd like.
• A funder who wins a hamper will not be eligible for any subsequent draws i.e. you can only win one hamper per donation.
• Entrants can pledge to this campaign without entering the prize draw.
• The winners will be chosen at random and contacted after the draw. They will be contacted by email or telephone and we will endeavour to deliver the hamper (assuming you are local ) or arrange collection of the hamper from the school. If the winner does not respond within 72 hours of the initial email is sent, the next winner will be chosen at random and emailed within 1 week.