Buy tickets for the first festival of motherhood and mental health through our crowdfunder. Every order placed here will be match funded which means if you buy a ticket for £6, PTS will get £12.
RESET will take place at a screen near you from the 12th - 16th September 2022. With over 25 events to choose from; we’ve searched the globe for the very best people to deliver talks, workshops, comedy, interactive art sessions and dance parties that will help you repair your fractured mind. All with a specific focus on motherhood and the absolute TURD that has been the last 2 years.
Do any of these sound like you?
- My baby was born during the pandemic and my mental health hasn’t been the same since
- I’m feeling really stressed about money
- I’m facing challenges at work and it is impacting my wellbeing
- I'm having relationship issues and it is making me miserable
- I had a baby in the NICU and I don’t think I have recovered from it
- I’m worried about my child’s mental health
- My hormones seem to control my mood
- I am burnt out from working and parenting
- I’m a single parent and I have no one to talk to about the challenges of lone parenting
- I’ve noticed I am experiencing quite intense levels of anxiety when I leave the house
- I want to meet some other mums and talk to them about my experiences over the last two years
- I’m in need of a really good snort-tea-out-of-my-nostrils type of laugh at some female comedians that understand the challenges of motherhood
We are putting an event together that is for you, and to make it happen all you need to do is donate £6, select the RESET reward, and you can access 5 whole days of activities. This gives you access to all the events, plus access to our various forums where you can chat with other mums, and an option to receive one to one therapy to talk about whatever you want. You can also watch the events live or you can watch the recordings of the sessions in your own time. If you can't afford £6 then drop us an email on: [email protected] and we can issue you with a free ticket, no questions asked.
You can support this project and the work of Pregnant Then Screwed in other ways, by simply donating to us (the money will be match funded by the NET trust), you can select the reward to donate a RESET ticket to a mother who can't afford to attend, you donate and get a talk from Pregnant Then Screwed for your workplace, or you can buy one of our new prints, pin-badges or tea-towels. Here are the pin badge and tea towel designs to give you a taste of what is on offer!
Pregnant Then Screwed is a charity which is changing the narrative for mums. Last year we supported over 80,000 women with free advice. We have changed the law, won awards, and influenced companies. We also hold amazing events! To find out more about RESET, including announcements on the programme, click here