Winners have now been drawn and contacted. Thank you to everyone who has donated, it really is appreciated!
This page will remain open until the 28th May if anyone would like to make a donation.
We are holding a prize draw to give away two match day tickets for Leeds United vs Chelsea on the 11th May and a football boot, signed and displayed in a mirrored case by Leeds United player Jack Harrison.
First Prize - Two (2) match day tickets to attend Leeds United V Chelsea at Elland Road in the Bremner Suite on the 11th May
Second Prize - Football boot signed by Jack Harrison displayed in a mirrored case
It is a £5 donation on this crowdfunder page for those that would like to enter the prize draw and a winner will be selected on Saturday 7th May 2022. Free entry option available, further details in the terms and conditions
The funds raised, will be donated to Oliver Johnson, a friend of the Harrison family who has recently been diagnosed with a rare condition, Leber Hereditary Optical Neuropathy (LHON) causing rapid sight loss at the age of 16. Treatment for the condition is very limited and not available on the NHS, therefore we are fundraising to help finance the treatment required and for any visual aids Oliver will need moving forward.
Oliver has been participating in his own fundraising events, including a 40k run over the weekend of the 30th April with further events planned for the future.
Thank you to everyone for their fantastic support!
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all aged 18 years or over and only residents of Great Britain
2. Users can enter the draw by making a donation on this crowdfunding page or they can enter for free by email. Details below
a. To enter the draw for free without pledging, please send an email to [email protected] with your name and contact number. One entry per person
b. To enter on this site we are asking for a minimum £5 donation of which all funds will be donated to Oliver Johnson to help fund the treatment he requires that is not available on the NHS. It will be one entry per person, regardless of the donation amount. If you would like to be entered into the prize draw please leave your name and email address otherwise your entry will be treated as a donation
3. Start date of the prize draw is the 29th April 2022. The prize draw will close at 23:59 on Friday 6th May, and the winner will be randomly selected through a draw performed by a computer process on 07/05/22. Any donations made after this date and time will not be entered into the prize draw
Winners will be informed by 11am on the 7th May and they will need to respond by 11am 9th May or a new winner will be chosen at random. They will be contacted by email on how to claim their prize.
4. We reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
5. Insofar as is permitted by law, the promoters of this prize draw, will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
6. We committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and will only use your personal information in accordance with these Terms and Conditions
7. By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used to administer the prize draw
8. The promoter is RaisingforOlly on behalf of the Johnson family and is contactable at raisingforolly.com. By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
9.This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Crowdfunder