At National Museums Liverpool, we share important stories from ancient times to today, through our seven museums and galleries.
We want to create memorable experiences for everyone, enriching the lives of our visitors while caring for more than 4 million objects.
To do this, for every £1 of government funding we receive, we must raise another 45p to fund our work.
Donations from our visitors are a vital form of support. We rely on our museums being open to thrive and survive. While our doors have been closed for much of the past year due to the pandemic, we have seen a significant drop in this hugely important source of income.
We’re asking those who care about our museums and galleries to please help us if they can.
Every donation makes a real difference and will help us continue doing all the wonderful things we do – including welcoming school and community groups, conserving our world-class collections, and opening up new worlds to those who step through our doors.
- £10 could supply art and crafts materials for a session which nurtures creativity, self-expression and well-being
- £20 could enable a family member or carer to take part to take part in our House of Memories dementia training workshop, gaining practical advice and the tools to support someone living with dementia
- £30 could help feed the animals in our aquarium, opening visitors’ eyes to the wonders of the natural world around them
- £50 could provide specialist materials to care for our world-class collections and artworks, ensuring that they can be enjoyed for generations to come
- £100 could help maintain the upkeep of our unique venues, many of which lie at the heart of the city’s stunning World Heritage Sites
Your support will help us continue creating memorable experiences for everyone. Thank you.
National Museums Liverpool comprises the following 7 venues: