We are miiCARE, an impact-driven team of computer engineers, data scientists, product engineers, and clinicians.
Our mission is to keep all the elderly affected by COVID-19, safe, healthy and connected with their carers and families, using our in-home AI health companion-miiCUBE
As a result of the COVID-19 crisis, our elderly loved ones across Britain are being forced to self-isolate from their support systems and families. Sadly, many of them are finding this situation really difficult to cope with.
Families have been advised by the government not to travel and to refrain from being in contact with their elderly family members.
While it is the most sensible thing to do right now, this is causing a lot of uncertainties, worry and mental distress among children and grandchildren, and we can help them!
But we cannot do it on our own... We need your help!
What is miiCUBE?
miiCUBE is an AI companion packed in a tiny box. It keeps watch on its user and notices health trends such as an increase in temperature or a drop in oxygen saturation.
What it does:
- Monitors health automatically, constantly, silently, discreetly, and securely.
- Doesn't require internet at home or any technical knowledge/setup
- Automatically summons help if there’s a problem (no more SOS bracelets and pendant alarms)
- Checks vital signs with smart health devices (pulse, respiration, temperature)
- Advises users when to eat, drink, medicate and move
- Notices unusual breaks in routine from falls or injury
- Keeps users connected to their families and carers
- Can liaise with GP practices and other health bodies.
It is very easy to install and if you don't have internet, don't worry about it, just leave it with us.
Please take a look at how miiCUBE helps Pam to live on her own at home without internet:
We know we can make a huge difference and we are devoting our manufacturing capability and company resources to supply miiCUBE to as many seniors as possible.
With your generous support, within a few weeks, we will be able to give these healthcare companions free of charge to those who need them desperately.
It’s simple, a donation today means you can make a huge difference for an elderly person living in self-isolation during these difficult times.
This is the time we can give something back to those who sacrificed their past so we can have a better future!
learn more at www.miicare.co.uk/covid-19