What's the story?
Manchester media agency, 1214 Media UK, have teamed up with 5 iconic Manchester venues to bring a live streamed fundraising event on Saturday 10th April. The event is being staged to support the hospitality industry in Manchester who have been forced to close due to Covid-19. Bringing a night of live music, comedy, poetry and more – the team are made up of lead venue Frog & Bucket Comedy Club, Northern Quarter Jazz Bar – Matt & Phred’s Night Club 42's and bars Tribeca and Bar Pop.
Billed as ‘Manchester’s Last Big Night In’ (As we really hope it is) the event promises a night of fun to be enjoyed by all generations, some names signed up to perform on the night so far include: Comedian Stephen Bailey who will be hosting throughout the evening from Frog & Bucket, Mr Wilson’s Second Liners will be featuring with a special performance, stand-up Comedian Justin Moorhouse will perform live from & Manchester's renowned Poet Tony Walsh will be giving us a recital from the Frog. Happy Monday’s vocalist Rowetta will be giving us an exclusive performance from Tribeca, North Manchester Band Scuttlers will giving us a special performance from Matt & Phred’s, Manc DJ Legend Clint Boon will be ending the night with a 1-hour special set plus many more exciting names to be announced over the coming weeks.
Please note: To book your ticket you MUST select one of the donations or rewards. EVENT Link will be sent ON THE DAY to all donations of £5 or above.
Supporting the venues...
All funds raised for the event will be split equally between the 5 venues and will go towards helping them find their feet as the hospitality sector slowly begins the return to normality. This financial support will be crucial in helping them stay open, employ staff & continue to welcome Manchester’s famous talent through their doors. The loss of our iconic night life would impact generations to come & have huge social impacts on customers who rely on the community offered by venues & event organisers.
The event has the support of Manchester’s Cultural Leaders; Greater Manchester Mayor, Andy Burnham & Night Time Economy Adviser for Greater Manchester, Sacha Lord.
Local Manchester artists Loveartpix and Suli Irshad have created bespoke memorabilia T shirts that can be bought in conjunction with the fundraiser – with 100% of profits going towards the cause. These limited addition T-shirts can be purchased via the event page on www.1214media.co.uk or directly through www.wearesubarashii.co.uk Suli's website.
Huge thanks to everyone involved in staging this event & to you for your donations, we appreciate all of your generosity during this difficult time. We hope you can join us in celebrating this special night and work together in the road to recovery – we really hope to see you all in these venues very soon.
Terms & Conditions
Thank you for visiting our Event page.
The Terms and Conditions below apply to the chance to Win a £1000+ prize draw. Prizes to include £100 ISAWITFIRST voucher, Rosso’s restaurant voucher, The 5 Venue entry tickets & drinks packages to be redeemed after 21st of June. Limited edition talent signed Event T shirt & many more to be added up to the date of the event.
By entering a prize draw you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entries have an equal chance of winning.
If you have any questions relating to these Terms and Conditions, please email [email protected]
- Each pledge on the '£10 or more' reward will act as an entry into the prize draw. Each pledge on the '£25 or more' reward will act as 5 entries to the prize draw. You can have multiple entries but there is only one Prize draw. The winner will have until 31st December 2021 to redeem their prizes
- The prize draw is open to all aged 18 years or over excluding employees of 1214 Media.
- You can enter this prize draw for free by post. Send your name, address, phone number & email address to 1214 Media, 12-14 Robert Street, Manchester, M3 1EY
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash or credit alternative is offered.The winner will be chosen by a random draw performed by a computer process on 12/4/21
- These Terms and Conditions and the prize draw will be governed by English law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the English courtsIf any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid by any rule, law, regulation or order of any government, or by the final determination of any court of competent jurisdiction such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- We reserve the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw and/or the Event if circumstances beyond our control make this unavoidable at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
- The winner will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) up to seven days after the Draw Date. If a winner does not respond to us within 14 days of being notified by us, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and we will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- You must notify us of any changes to your contact details and we may require proof of your identity.
- We must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid prize draw took place. It is therefore a condition of entry that the winners agree to their name and county of residence being made publicly available if they win. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, you should contact [email protected] In such circumstances, we must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- You are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. We reserve the right to refuse to award the prize, anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the campaign where it becomes necessary to do so.Insofar as is permitted by law, will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The opening date for entries is 4pm on 22/3/21 The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 11/4/21. Entries received after this time will not be entered into the prize draw.