We want to say a HUGE thank you to all our local businesses and Festival Stallholders who have donated these fabulous prizes to our Draw!
- 2 x tickets for Loch Lomond Seaplanes
- £50 voucher for a meal at Sugar Boat, Helensburgh
- 1-month Membership to The Journey Fitness, Helensburgh
- A hamper from The Olde Christmas Shoppe, Helensburgh
- A Soft Toy & Voucher for entry to Monty's Farm Shop, Ardardan Estate
- A Bottle of recently launched small-batch Ben Vorlich Gin from Arrochar Alps Gins
- A bottle of wine from The Bottle Shop, Helensburgh
- A Luxury Scented Candle from Lumiescents Scotland
- Mabel, the HUGE handmade bunny donated by festival friend Julie Andrew
View full details of the prizes on our website - https://www.helensburghwinterfestival.co.uk/prize-draw-2023/
The Helensburgh Winter Festival is a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation (SC046881) raising funds to hold an annual 2-day Community event in the small town of Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute. It is run by a small, dedicated group of volunteers to benefit the local and wider-reaching community in and around Helensburgh and Lomond.
PLEASE give generously if you want the festival to return next year - we can't do this without you!