Elect Dr Scott Arthur as the MP for Edinburgh SW

by Dr Scott Arthur in Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom

Elect Dr Scott Arthur as the MP for Edinburgh SW

Total raised £3,995

£5,000 target 6 days left
79% 42 supporters
Keep what you raise – this project will receive all pledges made by 19th June 2024 at 8:42pm

My campaign to be the next MP for Edinburgh South West started in January, but we need more funding to take us to election day - July 4th.

by Dr Scott Arthur in Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom

If all goes to plan, the UK could elect a Labour Government at the General Election on July 4th. Such a victory is long overdue, but is by no means certain. 

Key to getting the Tories out of Downing Street is gaining seats in Scotland. 

This is important if we are serious about protecting workers’ rights, growing the economy, cutting inequality and meeting our climate obligations. 

This is why I am standing. 

Polling consistently shows that Edinburgh South West is a fight between the SNP and Labour, and the SNP’s lead can be closed. Recent analysis gave Labour a 48% chance of winning and the SNP 52%. I can win this, and help make a Labour Government possible!

Please donate to help me win.

IMPORTANT - The Rules

Donations to a political party are regulated by the Political Parties Elections and Referendums Act 2000. By making a donation to the Labour Party, you are accepting the following terms and conditions:

  • I am donating to Edinburgh Pentlands Constituency Labour Party.
  • If I donate more than £50 checks will be made to ensure my name is listed on the UK electoral register (excluding the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man).
  • If I donate more than £2,230 to a Constituency Labour Party or more than £11,1800 to the national Labour Party in a calendar year, my name and the amount of the donation will be published on the Electoral Commission's website, although my home address will not be made public.
  • I must use my own funds to make a donation to the Edinburgh Southern Constituency Labour Party.
  • Donations are not tax-deductible.

*Permissibility checks will be carried out on individual donors in compliance with the rules laid out by the Electoral Commission on donations in election campaigns. You will be contacted by the Election Agent on behalf of Scott Arthur  to obtain this information. Donor details may be published.*

My agent may contact you using the information you supply in order to discharge his legal responsibilities to ensure donations are from permissible sources. Donations to meet the costs of candidate election expenses are regulated by the Representation of the People Act 1983. By making a donation to this campaign I understand and accept the following: If I am making a donation of more than £50, checks will be made to ensure my name is included on a UK electoral register (excluding the Isle of Man and Channel Islands which are not permissible sources). My name and the amount I have donated may be included in the candidate return submitted after the general election. This information will be available for public inspection on request, although my home address will not be made public. The money I use to make a donation is from my own funds.

This donation facility is provided for individuals to make donations to the my campaign. UK companies, limited liability partnerships, trade unions and unincorporated associations may also make donations. Please contact the team on [email protected] for more information.

(Promoted by Stephen Jenkinson at 78 Buccleuch, Edinburgh, EH8 9NH )




Show your support

Payment and personal details are protected