The lady above had a major #gas #leak in her home that she could smell but did not know it was a potential life threatening #explosion.We removed the dangers to her life and she is now safe and warm in her home.
They suffer when it comes to many problems but most of all when they have
The initiative gives them a lifeline that they can call to receive a free service and repair to the #emergency #GAS and #WATER breakdown that they face.
Thank you so much
Since the start of Depher CIC we have helped and saved 2389 #elderly and #disabled people from the torment of no heating or hot water, gas leaks, water leaks and the dangers of carbon monoxide within their homes.
We are now in the verge of coming into our 3rd winter period and we know that the #service will be needed even more if the #winter becomes a cold and long one, with this in mind we have to act now so we have enough funds available to cope with the demand.
Most of the #elderly and #disabled can be stubborn when it comes to asking for help from #friends and #family, that is why we established depher so they know that depher is a company that is here and established for the purpose of taking away the worry of asking for help.
The finances saved by the elderly and disabled using this initiative can be used for other life saving bills like
This keeps them safe and #independent, in their own homes and gives you and your #family peace of mind, if an emergency does happen and you cannot reach them, then they can call us to get to them quickly to get the repair done and take away the dangers that they could face. We will keep in close contact with you and give you updates on the repairs and safety of your relative.
There are hundreds of thousands of #elderly and #disabled people in our country that stay #silent and #suffer alone, some of these people can even die if the cold takes hold because they cannot afford to repair the boiler or #gas #fire and get the #emergency #leak #repaired.
If they cannot afford to get the #emergency repaired then they will know that they can call us and we will get to them and stop the worst thing and suffering from happening.
Please help Depher to deliver this proven and needed service to all that need it, to get to your loved ones when you cannot and to save the lives of the ones that are sometimes forgotten.
The people you see above and below are only a few of the #parents and #grandparents of #families that we have had the pleasure of meeting and assisting, they all have their own story and their own emergency that we removed and repaired for them.
Some were #water leaks and some were #gas leaks, no #heating and no #hot water with some that were life changing carbon monoxide leaks in the home were they live.
Our website is www.depher.co.uk if you would like to see what we do.