COVID-19 presents significant challenges for the young people we serve and many charitable organisations we support. We have seen a 70% decline in our earned income overnight, jeopardising our ability to deliver for young people and the sector.
- Young people, particularly those most in need, face increasing uncertainty in the university application process and our ability to support them is at risk;
- The charity sector is facing increased demand and declining income and will lose out on charitable donations earned from our paying clients;
Donating to the OxFizz Crisis Appeal will help us to keep delivering for the young people and charitable causes that you care about.
By making a donation you will be:
- Supporting young people – enabling us to innovate our existing Access programme to provide digital support and ensuring we can keep delivering for young people in the most need in the future. This means 250 young people will benefit in 2020 from support to make the best Oxbridge application they can;
- Supporting the charity sector – enabling us to continue delivering services for paying clients in 2020 to generate approximately £25,000 of future donations for the charity sector.
Donating to the OxFizz Crisis appeal
- £10 could give a young person guidance and online practice for their Oxbridge admissions test;
- £20 could give a young person an opportunity to do a practice interview with an Oxbridge graduate;
- £40 could give a young person a day’s support in planning their application for Oxbridge;
- £200 could give a young person a year of face-to-face and digital support with their Oxbridge application through our Access programme.
Please consider helping us to continue supporting our young people and the wider charitable sector.