Who we are and what we're about
We are a group of concerned citizens alarmed by destructive lockdown policies and irrational fear-mongering supported by power-mad politicians across the board.
Study after study shows that the new coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 (Covid 19) is not as dangerous as originally feared. It’s within the range of a bad flu (99.8% survival rate out of the 2% or so that may be affected) as confirmed by Public Health England on 19 March 2020.
Lockdowns, including what could be described as 'imprisoning' elders in care homes and reducing NHS capacity to treat far deadlier illnesses, like cancer and heart disease, are resulting in higher death rates than necessary.
Add to that other unintended effects of lockdowns – including depression, suicide, mass unemployment and desperate poverty – and you have the politically-created nightmare we are now living in.
Come the Welsh Senedd election this May, No More Lockdowns will be offering people a way out of this madness. We will stop endless on-again-off-again lockdowns and by doing so save lives and give a future back to young adults and our children.
Support us and we will:
- End all lockdowns and the restrictions of our essential rights and freedoms, and return life to normal.
- Help all Welsh businesses to safely reopen.
- Stop all coerced medical interventions on people, both pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical and including masks, vaccines and vaccine passports. These choices should be voluntary and up to the individual to decide.
- Return to well-established sensible pandemic strategies which underscores the importance of disrupting normal life as little as possible.
- Respect people’s rights to make their own risk-assessments and act accordingly.
- Respect our inalienable human rights including: freedom of speech and thought, freedom of movement, and freedom of assembly and association.
- Push back against the creeping surveillance state and censorship undermining democracy and threatening our fundamental rights and freedoms.
This is your opportunity to use your democratic voice to choose scientific sanity over lockdown madness (and save lives in the process) - for today and for future generations to come. And a vote for the freedom and rights of the individual, a free society and a better Wales for all.
Dyma eich cyfle i ddefnyddio eich llais o blaid rhyddid yr unigolyn, rhyddid i gymdeithas ac er lles Cymru fel gwlad.
For more about the party and to see our manifesto and policies in more detail please visit http://nomorelockdowns.wales/
Printed and promoted by and on behalf of No More Lockdowns, c/o 14 Trade street, Cardiff, CF10 5DQ.