Trussell Trust has teamed up with rugby referee Nigel Owens MBE for an exclusive opportunity to win one of his coveted Champions Cup shirts.
The popular Welshman has donated his matchworn European Professional Club Rugby (EPCR) jersey to support our fight to create a hunger free future.
To be in with a chance of winning it, enter the prize draw by donating online here or by a free postal entry. The draw closes on Sunday, February 21 (at midday).
We support a nationwide network of food banks and together we provide emergency food and support to people locked in poverty, and campaign for change to build a future where food banks are no longer needed.
Beyond The White Line is proud to bring together Nigel and other sporting icons to The Trussell Trust on Crowdfunder to help in the fight against poverty and ensure that nobody goes hungry. Every penny raised will go directly to supporting our cause.
How to enter
You could win Nigel's shirt by entering the prize draw – tickets cost £5 per entry. You can also participate with a free postal entry (see terms and conditions below).
The lucky winner will be announced on Monday, February 22 so don’t miss out - enter now to be in with a chance of winning this exclusive shirt.
This is about more than the shirt. It’s about building a different future – one where everyone can afford the essentials.
All money raised will go directly to the Trussell Trust, which supports a network of food banks across the UK to provide emergency food and advice to people in crisis and campaigns with the network for a #HungerFreeFuture where no one is forced to use a food bank.
With more people than ever expected to need to use food banks and community charities this winter, your support has never been more vital.’
Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions for a charity prize draw
1. This charity prize draw is organised by the Trussell Trust, Unit 9 Ashfield Trading Estate, Ashfield Road, Salisbury. SP2 7HL registered with the Charity Commission for England and Wales under number 1110522. Crowdfunder Limited of C-Space, 5-7 The Crescent, Newquay TR7 1DT is a partner whose platform is used to raise funds and accept entries into the prize draw on behalf of the promoters.
How to enter
2. Entries received after the stated closing date of Sunday, Sunday, February 21 (midday) will not be accepted.
3. Our prize draws and competitions are free to enter and no purchase is necessary. Postal entries must be received by close of competition, with your name, contact details and a reference to 'Nigel Owens MBE shirt'. Postal entries to be sent to the Trussell Trust Unit 9 Ashfield Estate, Ashfield Road, Salisbury. SP2 7HL.
4. The Trussell Trust will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
5. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact the Trussell Trust at [email protected]
6. The Trussell Trust reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
7. Unless otherwise stated, our prize draws and competitions are open to all except employees of the Trussell Trust, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
8. Entrants under 18 must get consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering. The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of entrants under 18 agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the entrant.
9. A person may enter as many times as they wish.
10.This prize draw is only open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland).
11. In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Trussell Trust may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw or competition.
12. The Trussell Trust reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
13. A winner will be chosen by random draw, performed by a computer process within 3 days of the prize draw or competition ending.
14. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) within 7 days of being chosen and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Trussell Trust within three days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Trussell Trust will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
15. The prize will be sent to the winner within 3 days of responding to the Trussell Trust.
16. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The Trussell Trust reserve the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Trussell Trust’s control makes it necessary to do so.
17. The decision of The Trussell Trust regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
18. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Trussell Trust, Unit 9 Ashfield Trading Estate, Ashfield Road, Salisbury, SP2 7HL, or email [email protected] within seven days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw or competition.
19. The Trussell Trust reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
20. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Trussell Trust, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Trussell Trust, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
22. By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by The Trussell Trust or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
23. All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
24. The Trussell Trust reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.