Love Cocoa by James Cadbury
Love Cocoa is a British chocolate company launched in July 2016 by James Cadbury – descendant of John Cadbury of the Cadbury confectionery company.
Our organic chocolate bars are handmade in Great Britain using the finest ingredients, sourced from our partner independent British producers such as Maldon Sea Salt.
We are Virgin Foodpreneur Finalists 2017, joining alumni of Pip & Nut, Harry Bromptons, and Cauli Rice.
We have also won a number of industry awards including Great Taste Awards and have been shortlisted for Great British Food Awards.
In-store & Online
We're stocked in Harvey Nichols, Fortnum & Mason, Fenwick, the Conran Shop, Planet Organic and over 50 independents. Our gift & subscription chocolate service also conveniently delivers our chocolate through customer’s letterboxes.
Now we're launching...TRUFFLES
We're expanding our range of chocolate bars to bring some of our intriguing flavours to the truffle world. With our truffles, we've curated the ultimate indulgent experience - presented in a stylish, innovative, cylinder-shaped box, they won't go amiss as a centre-piece on any dining-room table or as a luxurious gift.
These truffles have been a long time in the making - we've endlessly researched and developed the chocolates, ensuring we use the best ingredients and most popular flavours. They're almost ready to launch, but we need your support for the final push...
With your help, our truffles will brighten the shelves of stores and supermarkets alike and add some panache to the realm of chocolate gifting across the UK and beyond.
So Why Support Us?
1. New British chocolate brand, which has a unique story dating back nearly 200 years with funder's great-great-great grandfather setting up Cadbury chocolate in 1824. Help us stock a new generation of Cadbury family products.
2. Our chocolate is free-from nasties, using only natural ingredients.
3. Interesting flavours such as Gin and the hugely popular Salted Caramel.
4. Attractive branding and packaging.
5. Handmade in Great Britain.
6. Awards - shortlisted for Great British Food Awards Best Confectionary, beating 1000's of products. Won 3 Great Taste Awards in 1st year.
7. You'll be the first to sample our new Love Cocoa truffles.
OUR ONLINE GIFT SERVICE (if you not come across our lovely chocolate before)
Pick from some of our delicious organic chocolate bars which are all made with love in Great Britain.
Write a message on the check out and we will handwrite this for free. You can also upgrade to a special premium card.
Our chocolate collections are delivered through the letterbox, meaning no one needs to wait in to enjoy! (n.b. these truffles do not fit through letterbox)