Ten years ago, Left Foot Forward, the home for independent, progressive journalism, was born. Since then, more than 1,200 contributors (and growing) have built a platform for hard-hitting, evidence-based analysis of British politics.
We've reached millions of people with our stories. Over the past couple of years alone we've:
- Exposed tax dodging, with forensic analysis by LFF writers
- Run exclusive stories on campaigners fighting Brexit - from the grassroots to progressive politicians
- We’ve lifted the lid on poverty pay and austerity Britain
- And raised up Green and radical voices when other outlets side-line them
- Highlighted dirty tricks while all eyes are on Brexit
- Shown up Tory hypocrisy and investigated shady organisations
- We’ve challenged sleaze and cronyism
- We never shy away from debate - and never let pioneering voices be silenced
We can’t keep doing this without raising £10,000. The truth is, running a progressive media outlet is hard to sustain.
We aren’t backed by powerful figures like Rupert Murdoch. What keeps us going is our readers and contributors. We urgently need to raise £10,000 or we won’t be able to keep our fight for a better media alive.
Please donate £10 or £20 today to support another 10 years of independent journalism.
Your support will mean we can:
- Keep reporting from the frontlines of campaigning
- Maintain Left Foot Forward as a platform of open, progressive debate
- Hold the right’s feet to the fire through fresh commentary and analysis
- Keep paying our small team a living wage and continue to grow
We want to be ambitious - to not just keep LFF going as a leading news and comment site, but to become a force to be reckoned with.
Help us build a better media. Together, we can do this.