We need to act fast to save London’s Green voice in Europe. After 20 years of influence in the European Parliament, London may lose our Green MEP, unless we raise funds for the best Remain campaign ever.
Unlike the Liberal Democrats and Change UK, the Greens have been representing Londoners in Europe for 20 years. We’ve been London’s progressive champions, pushing for a fairer, greener EU.
But without your help, we risk losing our Green voice in Parliament. Of London’s pro-Europe parties, we're the only ones with a seat in the European Parliament. But the other parties are pushing hard to unseat us.
With enough funds, we can run a campaign that not only saves our seat, but also helps elect more of us. We are urgently needed in Europe to fight against climate change, stand up for refugees and tackle inequality.
The two main parties don’t support remain. They don’t support free movement of people.
But we do.
Electing Greens means electing champions for refugees and the right to move freely across the European border.
The two main parties have let Londoners down. Greens have always made the case that we are better off inside the European Union. But we can only keep Green MEPs if hundreds of ordinary people help to fund our campaign.
While many other political parties rely on wealthy corporate donors and people hiding their money in tax havens, the Green Party is different. We’re a truly a grassroots, people powered political party - one that’s funded by hundreds of people chipping in donations of £20, £50 and £100.
One far-right party has raised over three quarters of a million pounds already. But all we have is you. Please, donate today and help us mobilise a fearless, pro-European campaign.
If you give today, we can make sure voters hear loud and clear that we are the only Remain party who can win in London.
- Our main goal is to raise £30,000 to make sure every household in London hears from us and that nobody misses out.
- Raising £5k would fund a million Eve Of Poll cards to reach critical target voters across London
- And £7k could pay for a cutting-edge online media strategy to reach new groups of voters and work around the mainstream media.
Whatever you can afford, even £3, will make a difference. Please support us today and help Save our Green voice for London.
P.S because we're a political party:
- We're required to run permissibility checks on donations over £500. These will be completed as pledges are made. For the same reason, we cannot accept anonymous donations over £500.
- If you make multiple donations to us, they may be aggregated for our reporting purposes.
- Your details will appear in our election returns if valued over £500, and if you donate over £7500 your identity will appear on the Electoral Commission website.
* Promoted by Chris Rose on behalf of the Green Party, both at The Biscuit Factory, Unit 215 J Block, 100 Clements Road, London, SE16 4DG. *