We are on a mission to help the nation get better sleep because counting sheep doesn't always cut it! Lala Mist Sleep Spray has been crafted with naturally soothing ingredients to help you unwind and get your beauty rest. This is everything a sleep spray should be and more. Here are a few reasons why you will love it……
ONE for only £7.99 we’ve curated the perfect therapeutic super blend with Lavender, Roman Chamomile, Patchouli essential oils and African Marula to calm all your senses and soothe you to sleep so you can feel good and look good when you wake from your slumber
TWO It can be used by the whole family for a better night’s sleep – suitable for all sleepers aged 3+
THREE If you’re looking for a natural alternative to traditional synthetic aromas, this product is the answer. In line with our natural beauty brand principles, we use natural and organic ingredients that are gentle and effective
FOUR Our product is not only affordable but socially conscious too because as a brand we believe in doing good. We will donate 15% of all Lala Mist sales to The Sleep Charity U.K who help people look after their sleep health and prevent sleep issues developing into bigger problems. They offer a range of services including working directly with parents, offering workshops/webinars to corporate organisations and training professionals in the NHS and other health organisations.
Here what some of our customers say about our Lala Mist Sleep Spray
All we need now is you!
1) Pre-order one bottle/ 2 bottles/ 5 bottles/ 10 bottles
2) Join our mailing list
3) Share with friends & socials
Substantial business accomplishments to date
- We have created a pioneering British-blended, African heritage beauty brand with no compromise on health or indulgence, establishing ourselves as a worthy and effective alternative to the “clean” brands in the mainstream today
- We created a new category: “feel good, do good beauty” the result of a product that enables consumers to achieve the combined goals of wellbeing (nurturing the skin that you are in) and doing good through supporting social causes as part of our "Connect the DOTS" programme
- We featured on Dragons Den in 2017 which gave us massive brand exposure with no capital outlay. Two of the judges expressed interest in our brand but prophetically said it was too early to invest being too new to the market at the time
- We have featured in high profile magazines such as Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Women’s Health and broadsheet newspapers such as The Guardian and The Observer
- We have built a growing following on social media (7000 followers on Instagram) (2500 followers on Facebook)
- We have sold our products in large retailers such as Ocado, Fenwick and John Bell and Croyden in the U.K and Spinneys in Dubai
- Confirmed that customers are increasingly socially aware, responsive to brand values, value diversity and connected with our cause
One of our biggest learns from phase 1 of our business was that people loved the ethical nature of our brand – but cost was a sticking point. This time round we know scale matters, getting pre-orders up front allows us to achieve more affordable price points. This cuts out the huge amount we would otherwise need to spend on PR, marketing, and product sampling.