For 25 years, Kala Sangam has been changing people’s lives through the arts.
Providing opportunities for young people.
Bringing communities together.
Supporting artists to create amazing performances.
Forming unforgettable memories.
And now, we need your help.
Like many theatres and arts centres, the coronavirus pandemic has hit us hard. In March we had to close our doors to the public – and with that went most of the ways we earn money.
We’re determined to survive the current crisis – and that’s where you come in!
If you’re able, we need your support now more than ever.
To say thanks, we’ve created a whole range of exciting rewards – many of which money can’t buy!
- You can treat someone to a one of a kind dining experience on our Ganges Theatre stage
- Go wild and create a piece of art out of one of our toilet cubicles
- Have the chance to experience being a choreographer for a day
- Grab an exclusive facemask:
- T-shirt, water bottle, tote bag:
- Stunning art prints by Mahmud Manning:
- Or leave your name on a wall, a seat or one of our rooms, as a long-term reminder of the crucial support you’ve given.
Your support will help ensure we’re able to continue reaching out across Bradford’s communities and beyond for the next 25 years.