Performer Details will be available soon...........
As you all are aware these are unprecedented times and the current situation in India is really heart-breaking. So many of our near and dear ones are in trouble and pain. Our loved ones back in India are going through a very tough time.
The Indian community here in Edinburgh has been very vibrant and active, and from time to time have come forward to support various causes as well.
There are many bodies and charities which are doing good work to help fight the corona crisis. As we cannot support all, we have decided to raise funds for the below charities which are doing exemplary work at this difficult time.
The charities we are funding are involved mainly in.
1. Providing food packets, groceries, and essential items to families under the poverty line who are affected with Covid and quarantined or those who have lost their jobs due to this crisis.
2. Working with hospitals to fund makeshift ICUs, provide additional beds, critical equipment for ICUs including oxygen generators.
Bengaluru for Humanity
Hands of Compassion(Registered Charity)
Annapurna (Registered Charity)
Rotary Health care trust @ Perundurai Medical college hospital
Please donate whatever you can as every contribution would be a welcomed addition to the difficult and long fight against the current crisis.
Thank You and we hope that everyone is safe and healthy.
Below are the list of all the organisations supporting the initiative
Message sent on behalf of:
• Scottish Indian Arts Forum
• Edinburgh Diwali
• SABASH(Bengali Community)
• Odisha Society of Scotland
• Bihari Community of Scotland
• Rajasthan Association of Scotland
• Edinburgh Tamil Sangam
• Telugu Association of Scotland
• Scottish Indian Muslim Association
• SAMRAT (Marathi Association)
• Edinburgh Hindu Mandir And Cultural Centre
• Kannada Association of Scotland, Edinburgh
• Scottish Karnataka Sangha
• SEWA Day UK
• Hindu Swayam Sevak Sangh(HSS) UK-Edinburgh Shakha
• 3 Good Deeds