Power the Young Greens to success at this General Election!
The Young Greens is the youth and student wing of the Green Party of England & Wales. At a time when our political leaders are abandoning young people, we organise and campaign around issues that are defining our generation - social justice, climate justice, changing our broken political system and ousting our negligent Tory government.
Over the past year, we have:
- More than doubled the number of Young Green councillors in England and Wales
- Successfully elected Magid Magid as our first Young Green MEP
- Ensured that Young Green voices are more prominent in our media
We're so proud of this work, but we can't sit back now. Our political system is in a state of disarray. More and more young people are waking up to the fact that the system will not represent them until they replace it with something truly democratic. With a General Election on the horizon, now is the time for us to seize the moment and provide those young people with the representation they deserve.
At the coming General Election we will:
- Promote Young Green candidates tirelessly, offering them logistical and technical support
- Promote Young Green policy priorities in Green campaigns across the country, ensuring that the issues that matter to us get the attention they deserve
- Get dozens of activists from across the country to Green target constituencies, using youth power to ensure that we have the numbers we need to fight and win
- Make our campaigns fully accessible to all, regardless of their financial background
That's where you come in. These things cost money, and in order to achieve what we know we can, we need all our supporters to pitch in what they can.
Can you chip in to support the Young Greens at this General Election?