Want to know more about our progressive and positive plan for the future? Keen to learn about our Green New Deal that will decarbonise Britain by 2030? Check out our election manifesto! Or let BBC sum up our ideas.
Our Party Election Broadcast was watched by 3.64 million people 19th November. Did you miss Caroline Lucas presenting our agenda for change? You can watch it here.
What would happen if we all went to the polling booth on 12 December and sent more Greens to Parliament? We would have more MPs who have a substantial plan to pave the way to a net zero carbon Britain by 2030 and provide opportunity for EVERYONE as a result through a Green New Deal.
Did you know that The Green Party was involved in creating the first ever Green New Deal in the world (back in 2008) before the other parties were even dreaming of the idea? We have the ONLY plan you can trust to deliver climate action. To make it happen, we need your help.
Each of the major parties will spend millions on the election. We hope to raise £350k. If 25% of our members given £20, we will smash our target. Thousands of generous change-makers have already contributed to making change happen. Join them today and let's raise a megaphone for a greener and fairer Britain!
Every penny we raise will be spent making your voice heard by:
- extending our social media reach
- making compelling films
- hiring more campaigns staff
- printing leaflets
- putting up billboards in our target areas
- activating groups of amazing grassroots volunteers to make your money go further
How will Greens move the country from chaos to progress?
The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change warns that we have 10 years left to dramatically reduce our carbon footprint for Earth to remain habitable for humanity. Green policy responds to the reality that we are in a Climate Emergency. The time is NOW for impactful progress towards economic and environmental justice.
Greens ask the tough questions, reveal the inconvenient truths and offer solutions, not sticking plasters. The time is now:
- for a Green New Deal that makes progress possible by providing an economic cure for the triple crisis of inequality, climate breakdown and failed finance
- to change company law so that businesses have responsibility for focusing on climate related issues and society and managing their carbon emissions rather than making profit at any cost
- to provide UK citizens with the secure financial foundations from which to live their lives by supporting the creation of hundreds of thousands of new jobs in renewable energy, provide training to access these jobs, build 100,000 new socially rented homes a year, and provide a citizen's income to give people extra income to transition smoothly to a low-carbon economy
Our European friendships are crucial in addressing the biggest issues of our time. Finding solutions to the climate crisis and repairing our economy is impossible without working hand in hand with our closest neighbours.
Greens say yes to Europe. We will continue to campaign for Remain and a People's Vote, insisting that Remain is put on the ballot paper.
FIND OUT MORE
The only way out of polarisation is through real democracy.
We must make sure that we all have a say in the issues that will define our time: Brexit and the Climate Crisis.
The Green Wave is growing. Friends, we are in this together. You can trust us to always tell you the truth. Now is the time to turn talk into action.
In this year’s European Election 7 Green MEPs were sent to Brussels - our best result ever. Now, let’s send more Green MPs to Parliament!
CHECK IT OUT
You can help by:
P.S Because we are a political party:
We are required to run permissibility checks on donations over £500. These will be completed as pledges are made. For the same reason, we cannot accept anonymous donations over £500.
If you make multiple donations to us, they may be aggregated for our reporting purposes.
Your details will appear in our election returns if valued over £500, and if you donate over £7500 your identity will appear on the Electoral Commission website.
P.P.S If you want to make a donation offline, we are available at 0203-6919-396 or The Biscuit Factory, J Block (215), 100 Clements Road, London, SE16 4DG.
* Promoted by Chris Rose on behalf of the Green Party, both at The Biscuit Factory, Unit 215 J Block, 100 Clements Road, London, SE16 4DG. *