George Galloway for Rutherglen and Hamilton West.
The Founder of Alliance 4 Unity, George Galloway, will be standing to replace COVIDIOT MP Margaret Ferrier in a Rutherglen and Hamilton West by-election.
A powerful voice in Parliament
When Margaret Ferrier made the idiotic decision to become a Coronavirus superspreader, George Galloway led from the front - starting a petition with over 10,000 signatures (to date) demanding she resign. George has dedicated his life to advocating for Scotland in Parliament, spending 17 years representing Glasgow in the House of Commons. With a proven track record will be a formidable MP for the area - putting Rutherglen and Hamilton West on the map for the right reasons!
With a by-election looming, it's crucial that George has his strong team in place from the word go, with a campaign fund that's deep enough to take on the SNP and separatists with their very deep pockets.
Your support can make this happen
This is the largest political crowdfunder ever launched for a Parliamentary by-election. By donating £20, £50 or even more today you can help defeat the SNP and put George into Parliament, standing up for Rutherglen, Hamilton and the Union as a whole.
- If 5,000 people gave just £20 we'd hit our target.
- If just 2,000 people gave £50 pounds we'd hit our target
- If just 400 people gave £250 we'd hit our target.
We need funds to produce campaign materials and resources, go towards videos and social media advertising and the many expenses involved in mounting a campaign on this scale - including equipment, deposits, billboards, websites etc.
P.S. The political bit...
- All donations will go to Alliance 4 Unity to help our campaign to elect George in any by-election in Rutherglen and Hamilton West. Any funds unspent will go towards the May 2021 Alliance 4 Unity campaign for Scottish Parliament.
- We're required to run permissibility checks on donations over £500. These will be completed as pledges are made. For the same reason, we cannot accept anonymous donations over £500.
- If you make multiple donations to us, they may be aggregated for our reporting purposes.
- Your details will appear in our election returns if valued over £500, and if you donate over £7500 your identity will appear on the Electoral Commission website.
- The Alliance 4 Unity is in the process of registering with the Electoral Commission, and as such all of the rules and regulations governing political parties around finance (PPERA) apply.
Promoted by James Giles on behalf of George Galloway and the Alliance 4 Unity, all at Suite 2, Fullarton House, 4 Fullarton Street, Ayr, KA7 1UB