South Hams District Council Fund
Get up to £5,000
Funding available for local groups, organisations and charities. Projects must benefit South Hams communities.
You need a crowdfunding project to apply for funding. Start or continue adding your project and, if eligible, you'll be prompted to apply.
- At least 75% of the people benefiting from your project should live in the South Hams District
- The project commits to an aspect of building local capacity.
- The project helps to support the reduction of demand on Council services.
- The project demonstrates added benefit for the South Hams area, for example using local businesses or developing the skills of local people.
- The project ties in with one or more of South Hams District Council’s corporate strategy themes: Homes, Communities, Enterprise, Environment and Wellbeing.
- Projects must be registered as an ‘all or nothing’ scheme to be eligible.
- The money pledged will only be released if the full fundraising target has been reached.
- South Hams District Council will only pledge on projects once 25% of the project target has been met.
Please see Crowdfund South Hams full terms & conditions.