Latest Update: And the winner is...
Felix’s ThinLine Telecaster raised £15185 in total when the prize draw came to a close this week!!
Congratulations to Ed from West Sussex who is the lucky winner. The guitar is about to be converted to right handed for him where it can continue it’s life in his safe hands.
Sorry to all those that missed out, we can’t express how grateful we are for all the messages and contributions and hope that it is some consolation that the funds raised will go to INCREDIBLE causes. Alongside Mattchin’s Cameo marathon, it means we have raised in excess of 20k in the past month.
We will be back with news soon on where the money is distributed to and of more Go Well Fund initiatives.
With love, Felix, Greg and Jimmy
Win Felix's Guitar!
Tailenders! The next Go Well initiative is a very special, one time only opportunity.
Felix is putting up his Fender ThinLine Telecaster for a prize draw. As played on the last two Maccabees albums and toured around the world extensively, the guitar has been a near constant companion to Felix through writing, recording and touring (including the last ever Alexandra Place shows) and now could be yours.
All you need to do is select a reward of £10 or more on our Crowdfunder by midnight on the 14th December to be entered into the draw. You can enter as many times as you like, each entry will obviously give you more chance of winning the guitar. Go well and good luck!
The Go Well Fund has been setup by the Tailenders Podcast team ( Felix White, Greg James and Jimmy Anderson ) to to try and harness the power of their podcast community to improve the lives of people who could do with some help. Given when it began, its first grants were to projects helping individuals adversely affected by the Covid 19 crisis. At this time of year, people can experience particular hardship and Go Well will look for ways to support the most vulnerable and disadvantaged with money raised from the prize draw.
Since it began fundraising as the Covid 19 pandemic hit earlier this year the Go Well fund has awarded grants to the National Emergencies Trust, The Trussell Trust, The Stephen Lawrence Fund, The Bike Project, Safe Passage and UK Youth.
Please give generously. Go well, cheers etc.
Jimmy, Felix and Greg (G-Force) x
Enter by Donating
The aim of this competition is to raise funds to the Go Well Fund, as such we would encourage all participants to enter by selecting the rewards on this Crowdfunder project. Enter by choosing a reward here.
Enter for Free
This competition is to raise funds for charity, but as a free prize draw you can enter for free by sending a postcard or A4 sheet to "Felix Guitar Prize Draw, CrowdSorted Ltd, 21 Tooting high road, London SW17 0SN".
Please state your wish to enter the "Felix Guitar Prize Draw" and include you name, address and email address.
Terms and conditions of the charity prize draw competition
1. This charity prize draw is organised by CrowdSorted Ltd , First Floor Office, 21-23 Tooting high st, London SW17 0SN, with 100% of proceeds going directly to the "Go Well Fund", administered by The Talent Fund registered with the Charity Commission for England and Wales under number 1185346
How to enter
2. Entries received after the 14th December will not be accepted.
3. Our prize draws and competitions are free to enter and no purchase is necessary
4. Crowdsorted Ltd will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
5. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Crowdsorted Ltd reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
7. Unless otherwise stated, our prize draws and competitions are open to all except employees of Crowdsorted Ltd, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
8. Entrants under 18 must get consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering. The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of entrants under 18 agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the entrant.
9. Multiple entries per person are permitted.
10. In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. Crowdsorted Ltd may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw or competition.
11. Crowdsorted Ltd reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
12. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process within one month of the prize draw or competition ending.
13. The winner will receive details of the prize.
14. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) within 7 days of being chosen and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Crowdsorted Ltd within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Crowdsorted Ltd will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
15. The prize will be sent to the winner within 14 days of responding to Crowdsorted Ltd
16. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Crowdsorted Ltd reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Crowdsorted Ltd's control makes it necessary to do so.
17. The decision of Crowdsorted Ltd regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
18. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Crowdsorted Ltd First Floor Office, 21-23 Tooting high st, London SW17 0SN, UK or an email to ( email@example.com ) within 60 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw or competition.
19. Crowdsorted Ltd reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
20. Insofar as is permitted by law, Crowdsorted Ltd, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Crowdsorted Ltd, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
21. Crowdsorted Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and will only use your personal information in accordance with these Terms and Conditions
22. By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Crowdsorted Ltd or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
23. All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
24. Crowdsorted Ltd reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.