Crowdfunder is making it 100% free for community and charity crowdfunding projects during the coronavirus crisis. The Covid-19 epidemic could affect millions of people in the next few weeks.
These are unprecedented times but together, we are stronger, and the response is coming from communities across the country.
Volunteer groups are springing up to tackle the logistical problems faced in our communities – but they need urgent support. That's where we come in.
Alhamdulillah during the blessed month of Ramadan the community projects continue.. every week almost 110kg of fresh meat and chicken delivered to famillies in need and elderly in Isolation
قال النبيُّ ﷺ :(أَحَبُّ الْبِلَادِ إِلَى اللَّهِ مَسَاجِدُهَا)
“The most beloved places to Allah (on this Earth) are the Masajid…” (Sahih Muslim)
Masjid is struggling with no income since the start of crises and lockdown. We would like to request everyone to dig deep in this blessed month and please reference and send a seperate whatsapp message to specify your donation.
Ramadan Kareem to you and your family
May Allah subhanahu watala protect you and bless you all
Due to the Global Pandemic crises houses of Allah سبحانه وتعالى have been closed and all services suspended however the expenses are still on going.
It is an opportunity for us to help the masjid in these difficult times and reap the endless blessings of the blessed month of Ramadan
Donations can be made through bank transfer as well.
Please reference what the donation is for:
2) Covid-19 - Fresh meat & chicken delivered to families in need locally
3) ZAKAT - annually obligation on Gold, silver and savings - 2.5% MUST be given
4) SADAQAH - Elleviate epidemic it's for the poor and needy
5) FITRANA- sadaqah tul fitr needs to be paid before Eid prayer £5 per head - for poor and needy (Please donate as soon as possible so it can reach the poor before Eid)
6) FRIDAY (Juma) - weekly masjid collection
7) FIDYA - those who are terminally ill and cannot fast at all (£150 for the whole month of Ramadan MUST be paid)
Daar Abdullah Ibn Umar
IMPORTANT NOTE: ANY ZAKAT AND FITRANA MUST BE SPECIFIED SO THAT IT CAN REACH THE DESERVING PEOPLE IN DUE COURSE
May Allah subhanahu wat3ala elleviate this Pnademic from Humanity at large.
May Allah subhanahu wat3ala accept our fasting and praying our Sadaqaat Zakaat and Khairaat