As experts working in SOS and crisis for many years we have the expertise to support vital organisations - we just need the funding to make it all happen.
- Working with the NHS to provide their front line teams with free food, hygiene, sanitary and toiletry products, such as nappies, shower gel, toilet paper, toothpaste, soap, deodorants, food and snacks.
- Working with the Trussell Trust in Hertfordshire, donating free food (which is in great demand), hygiene, sanitary and toiletry products, such as nappies, shower gel, toilet paper, toothpaste, soap, deodorants, basic foods.
- Homeless Action in Barnet and Help & Hope for the Homeless - Herts & London will receive sleeping bags to help vulnerable homeless people sleeping on the street with no protection from the cold. These are being delivered by our volunteers.
- Working with the Refugee Resettlement Project Co-ordinator at Barnet Homes, we are organising doorstep drop care packages to the most vulnerable asylum seekers and refugee families.
Your contribution will help:
- Over 2,800 families are reliant on these Foodbanks, plus another 1,500 families that are highly at-risk to become reliant during COVID-19.
- At least 12,000 frontline NHS staff including doctors, nurses, ward clerks, clinical assistants, physicians, techs and consultants.
- 120 homeless
- Over 200 refugee or asylum seekers who do not have access to goods due to the regular drop-in centres closing during the pandemic.
Who are Goods For Good?
We are a Hertfordshire-based registered charity run by a dedicated team of two full-time staff. We specialise in SOS crisis response and have corporate partners allowing us to reach millions of people with vital, essential goods. For every £1 donated we can deliver £10 worth of goods. With over 200 volunteers registered to help our regular activities, we have the expertise to mobilise community volunteering. We will be launching a national programme to help food banks, by mobilising UK households to donate in-date non-perishable to vulnerable people.