Why are we crowdfunding?
With your support in the past, we were able to purchase two 10HL unitanks and grow our volume.
Thanks to your continued support in 2020, we have been able to invest in further fermentation tanks and a canning line to treble our capacity and become much more efficient.
We're on a mission to create better venues for beer fans in Northern Ireland. You can read more about our expansion plans on our blog (https://www.bullhousebeer.co.uk/blog).
We have been very grateful for all the messages of support from those that share our vision of the future. To show our appreciation - we want to offer up some rewards to those who have helped us so far and who would like to be involved in the Bullhouse story.
What will the money be used for?
In keeping with our ethos of providing good venues for beer lovers, any money raised will be spent on kitting out the taproom to create a comfortable, dog-friendly and family friendly space which will act as a community hub just off the Lisburn Road.
What's on offer?
We're offering up some pretty generous rewards which will help us kit out the new brewery and taproom with some cashflow up-front.
For every £1 pledged, we'll give you £1.50 of rewards back.
These will be valid for over 2 years, until 31/10/2022 and can be redeemed online at our web store, at our regular taprooms at our production brewery at Boucher Road, and at our bar in East Belfast (if we are successful in opening before then!).
The vouchers can be spent on anything we sell. Beer, other drinks, merch etc. Anything we sell online or at the Taprooms.
You will receive a Bullhouse gift card in the post which will then be able to be redeemed at checkout online or at the Taprooms.
Every supporter will be added to a plaque which will take pride of place in the brewery, and we have 4 very special rewards for those individuals or groups who wish to spend a little extra to help us our even further.
We are offering 4 people the chance to name our Fermenters and Conditioning Tanks. The names can be whatever you would like (within reason) and each tank will get a vinyl sticker with its name on it which will be featured on our brewery tours.
We have been overwhelmed with the amount of support we have received from people who share our vision, and we wanted to be able to allow as many people as possible to be involved in the brewery project.
The fine print:
- We require your name and address for the gift cards to be posted to you.
- Please ensure the name and address is correct and contains a house number.
- Please double check your email address as this is the only way we can get in touch with you.
- If you can provide a phone number that would be handy in case we can't get in touch with you.
- We plan to open the crowdfunder for two weeks, finishing on the evening of Monday 5th October 2020.
- Once we close the crowdfunder, we will work as fast as possible to get the cards out to you.
- We estimate that cards will take about 2 weeks after we close, so we will hope to have them sent out early November.
We will be working as fast as we can on everything.
Thanks again - we appreciate your support.
The Bullhouse team.